ZT 0230!

I hear you on the cost. I am just wondering what the consensus is on what the price should be? I would personally think around the $150 price point, but that’s just me. I just picked one up on the forum for around that price to check it out. I’m actually looking forward to comparing it to my Proper.

I loved my proper. I really want to end up with the CF version, but it's priceir than I've been willing to shell out. FWIW, I like the design and feel of the 0230 more. In real usage, though, I tend to prefer clip points.

I'm hoping to see some more people chime in after having one to see how our experiences match up. At this point, I am super happy w/ the knife. My one real complaint is I think it would benefit from a slimmer blade stock. But I am still very much stoked on the knife.

BF deal on these for 149! If you’re on the fence, buy it now!

unsure if the vendor I’m looking at is a a sponsor.

Refreshing this thread with a couple questions. Anyone have this side by side with a Proper 318 yet? I know the difference in specs from published info, but how about quality, finish (vs. the 319-2 if I'm being picky), walk and talk, etc.?

How is the action versus the Hinderer Slippy?

Refreshing this thread with a couple questions. Anyone have this side by side with a Proper 318 yet? I know the difference in specs from published info, but how about quality, finish (vs. the 319-2 if I'm being picky), walk and talk, etc.?

How is the action versus the Hinderer Slippy?

I’ve never handled the Hinderer slippy. I don’t have a proper anymore but it’s similar in size but lighter.

The actions are not comparable with one being a traditional slip joint and the other using detents.

Back