Pre Order A dozen sheaths for CPK UF2

been hard at it, (although I had to work on something else last night just for sanity's sake) a couple hours with a blade, a couple at the grinder and a couple more with the beveler. I think I might start wet molding tonight
Ssqb2Ww.jpg

guess I better clean the knife first! The ole UF2 is seeing a fair amount of use these days, since it's trail season. Lots of grubbing and nipping little roots and things. Probably not a great plan to have a bunch of mineral soil nuggets introduced to your brand new sheath before you get a chance to do that yourself!
i13hHMI.jpg

B B Hartley
Slowvirus Slowvirus
Pàdruig Pàdruig
Gusbuster Gusbuster
snuffle snuffle
EMCEE EMCEE
M maxkreigers
osprey888 osprey888

Hey my peeps- All the sheaths are moulded and dry now, which means finishing is all that remains.

Tonight I'll be burnishing them and dyeing the two that've been requested. If anyone has changed their mind and want their sheath dyed, tell me now. Once they're waxed, the dye won't really take.

I'll be waxing them up tomorrow. The straps will be built once the sheaths are waxed. Each strap will be custom fit to its sheath, and the sheaths need to be in their final state before I can make the straps.

Also, please send me an email to loriendesignltd (at) gmail.com. Let me know what your forum handle is, provide your mailing address, paypal email address, and a phone number where the customs folks can reach you if there's anything whoopty at the border. I'll start sending invoices out within a couple days, once I have everyone's info.

Ideally these will be in the mail at the end of this week, as I'm aiming to have them to you by Xmas. Might be pushing it, but that's the idea.

PS. the plan is to upload a video and a pic or two of all the sheaths later this evening/early tomorrow morning so stay tuned if you like that stuff.

seems like a number of you fine fellas would prefer to wait on the shipment of these sheaths til after Christmas, which makes a lot of sense. Kinda busy out there!
Once all the invoices are sent and paid, I'll go ahead and purchase the shipping and send each of you a tracking number.

made a little punch tool for cutting the ends of the straps clean and consistent like. Can you guess what it's made from?
IL6wvWd.jpg

this run be done!
JWMLW7u.jpg

I'll get the shipping squared away and send everyone their tracking number. I'ma wait til the first week of January to send them all out. If you want yours sent now and don't mind braving the holiday postal madness, just let me know.

this run be done!
JWMLW7u.jpg

I'll get the shipping squared away and send everyone their tracking number. I'ma wait til the first week of January to send them all out. If you want yours sent now and don't mind braving the holiday postal madness, just let me know.

They all look awesome, Lorien! No rush on my part, after the holidays works just fine for me. I'm looking forward to it though.

Nicely done, Lorien. They are gorgeous ! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Michael

Nicely done, Lorien. They are gorgeous ! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Michael
thank you, Michael... All the best to you as well my friend👍

Back