Pre Order A dozen sheaths for CPK UF2

well hello again, and Happy New Year!

This will be the last update to the thread, and that is just to say that your sheaths will hit the post office before the end of the week. Likely tomorrow, in fact.
Everyone has their tracking numbers already, so you'll be able to monitor the progress of your sheath as it makes its way to your door.

Cheers!

well hello again, and Happy New Year!

This will be the last update to the thread, and that is just to say that your sheaths will hit the post office before the end of the week. Likely tomorrow, in fact.
Everyone has their tracking numbers already, so you'll be able to monitor the progress of your sheath as it makes its way to your door.

Cheers!
I don’t think I got a tracking number, Lorien! :/

Got this sexy number in yesterday but it was too late and too dark to take any pics.

Some general thoughts on it: This is one bulletproof sheath, I feel like it's been built to withstand any environment really and once I figure out how I want to carry it, it's going to serve me very well. The retention strap is a nice feature but I removed it on mine since I feel that even after a break-in period, the sheath itself will continue to provide excellent retention.

Seriously, this is a "go-to-war" sheath and I love how robust it is. Nicely done, Lorien, and thank you - I will look forward to more sheaths of yours in the future.

Oh, and the coaster is a really nice touch.

BZkeX3E.jpg

RtEnNJc.jpg

Got this sexy number in yesterday but it was too late and too dark to take any pics.

Some general thoughts on it: This is one bulletproof sheath, I feel like it's been built to withstand any environment really and once I figure out how I want to carry it, it's going to serve me very well. The retention strap is a nice feature but I removed it on mine since I feel that even after a break-in period, the sheath itself will continue to provide excellent retention.

Seriously, this is a "go-to-war" sheath and I love how robust it is. Nicely done, Lorien, and thank you - I will look forward to more sheaths of yours in the future.

Oh, and the coaster is a really nice touch.

BZkeX3E.jpg

RtEnNJc.jpg
Awesome! I love your pics!

and with that, these sheaths are all sold!

If any of you feel inclined to post pictures of your sheath and knife in action, please feel free :)

So is a batch of DEK2 sheaths going to be in the works for your next leather crafting project? ;)

Very nice piece of work! It's such a snug fit that the strap may not even be necessary but I like having the option for peace of mind. I tried a regular UF2 and a double-edged one and they both snap right in.
e51F8EB.jpg
I'm so glad you're pleased :cool:
Great photos, too!

Any plans to make mor uf2 sheaths.
They look very nice from the fotos I’m seeing.
Cheers

Any plans to make mor uf2 sheaths.
They look very nice from the fotos I’m seeing.
Cheers
I can make them as one offs, but I won't be doing another batch any time soon. If you want one, pm me and we'll figure it out

Back