Gas station, liquor store, smoke shop knives

It all depends on which states you are going to be looking for gas station knives, I’m from Ohio and Florida and I’ve have yet to see any quality knives at any stations or here.
Ive been in all of the eastern half states, and most states have the typical,gas station knives.
But I have seen some rather high end knives and even customs, in stations in Oklahoma and especially Texas.

Especially a Gas station / Truck stop North of Waco Texas, they had a few hundred knives in there.
I had a video of this place, I’ll dig a bit

Don’t forget truck stops, those are usually pretty classy establishments..

Reactions: BJE
9096_1.jpg

I bought 2 of these, I wanted a couple for my WWII collection. They're pretty close to the real thing, and the closest replicas are $150-200 usually now, so at $8.00 a piece, it was a no brainer to buy these. The quality is ok, considering they're basically a bearing scraper / scribe type thing.

I have purchased 3-4 Case knives at Gas Stations through the years. 😎
Can’t ever remember buying a cheap knife at one though!! 🤔
John 😁

Are you ready?
Think you might not be...

With the blade all the way in the sheath, the snaps won't close! :thumbsup:
ROwip1j.jpeg

And...here, we, go!!!

Sx68x35.jpeg

oFd7DBw.jpeg

Ready for Zombies:

NbFDeW8.jpeg

"HANDFORGED IN CHINA" :D

uhHAjWN.jpeg

The lowest grade steel that still kind of counts as a knife:

Zsv9UXt.jpeg

SO many skulls:

J1INPvy.jpeg

The serrations are dull, won't cut anything, and are all entirely coated in paint:

thPkJF2.jpeg

Did I mention skulls? They are staring at you, judging you for buying (or not buying) this knife:

RTUr5DR.jpeg

Peak gas station blade shape coming at you:

ajlecp5.jpeg

I think we all need to meet up in Houma, Louisiana to patronize this place:

I stopped by years ago and was frankly impressed. They had zip-tied thousands of junk pieces to the walls.

The best knife I ever found at a gas station was an Outdoor Edge Wedge. Great little knife that is now at the bottom of the Colorado River.
Ha ha ha, already did my time there!
Though I am planning another fishing trip out that way soon…

Back