Gas station, liquor store, smoke shop knives

Shoot, Rambo would have traded in his headband to have that prize of a Harbor Fright Survival Knife! 😂

Trying to protect the tiny amount of S$#t they own... A big percentage of those guys are vets who might never have come all the way home... Still fighting their own wars...

Trying to protect the tiny amount of S$#t they own... A big percentage of those guys are vets who might never have come all the way home... Still fighting their own wars...
Maybe around you butMan ---
you should meet the homeless by my work, one they call the Mayor, and he's always cursing God out loud. And another guy told me he's been in the CIA for 20 years and explained to me step by step how to get a job

Any time I head to the States, one of my main goals is buying a Gas Station Knife. :)

Well, my brother got me this one:

TKqL87S.jpg

rFhspIm.jpg

BF7fEZ4.jpg

Assisted opening Zombie Killer karambit with blue skull camo...glorious. :D

This was on the way to Chicago:

zkWb7PH.jpg

KLsyfLG.jpg

Got the Case Trapper, with terribly rounded tip:

ZEsE1Gg.jpg

2Q4LN43.jpg

NghsiZd.jpg

Had to put new tip on it myself:

uxHfhHb.jpg
Any wobble on the case? Blade play follows me around, my toothpick and gec Keychain both had it lol.. I give up

Shoot, Rambo would have traded in his headband to have that prize of a Harbor Fright Survival Knife! 😂

For sure! :D

Not around here they ain't.
I do volunteer homeless outreach, and, yeah. Not around here they ain't.

Any wobble on the case? Blade play follows me around, my toothpick and gec Keychain both had it lol.. I give up

The Case is actually rock solid for wiggle. None at all. :cool:
Maybe you should be buying your Case knives from gas stations. ;)

Haha indeed. Wish we had a dedicated brick and mortar knife shop somewhere around here. Buying online is extremely convenient but it would be nice to be able to go into a shop and handle them in person before buying sometimes.
We had a few Gun Shows here a few years back and there was some good knifes to look at but all pretty much the standard stuff ~ Kershaw Benchmade Spyderco Buck Etc.

We had a few Gun Shows here a few years back and there was some good knifes to look at but all pretty much the standard stuff ~ Kershaw Benchmade Spyderco Buck Etc.
A beer aisle with all the usual suspects

Last edited:
Back