MagnaCut Run 2023 (delays carried it over to 2024)

Bob, I believe you ordered something from the other part of the batch which is still in progress.

Here is one of them on a mossy rock:

img_2428-jpeg.2338501

And the rest about an hour before I brought them back to the post office yesterday, as I was getting them ready.

img_2437-jpeg.2338502

The man to contact for anyone interested in one of these knives is Rich Lamiroult R RSL19 who works with Craig Nugent nugent_crai nugent_crai , owner of Empire Outfitters. His email address is

And now we eagerly and patiently await updates from Jarod Todd on the heat treatment for the remaining 60 blades from this run.

Thank you Bob!

I received the 13 Zoomerang and 7 Midirang today from David. They’re stellar and you want them. And so do I.

I’ve emailed the 5 guys that wanted early comms.

I will be taking pics the next few days, those early birds get first crack, then they’ll go up on the site.

If anyone else wants early dibs let me know.

Rich

Thank you for the kind words Rich. It was my pleasure to serve you, and your customers.

I’m at the shop and away from the computer. However if you refer to the MagnaCut thread the first post lists everything that was claimed.

I’m at the shop and away from the computer. However if you refer to the MagnaCut thread the first post lists everything that was claimed.
Via the color? Looks like they were. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more of the ring dagger drops. Thanks, David.

You’re welcome.

And an update for those awaiting blades on this run: Jarod has been having some difficulty sourcing foil but that has arrived today. He can use gas shielding for AEBL but he told me his results with it in MagnaCut have not been up to his standard, hence tracking down, and then awaiting delivery of the foil before, proceeding on our MagnaCut blades.

Back