There is always room for improvement! 💪🏼

These strong knives deserve strong owners.

Lets get jacked like Bennie!

Nothing good in life comes easy so enough with the excuse’s already get off your ass and get that heart rate up!

Make 2024 your female dog!

What did you do today to better your health?

Me, I worked out my back and legs. I didnt squat though because,,,I wanted to enjoy my next two days off from work.

Nothing good in life comes easy so enough with the excuse’s already get off your ass and get that heart rate up!

Me, I worked out my back and legs. I didnt squat though because,,,I wanted to enjoy my next two days off from work.
That's no excuse not to squat!
I did plyos and speed drills today with my son who is getting ready for soccer tryouts. Legs are sore AF as we speak.

had me a shred today it was wet af
8ThN3Lq.jpg

I got my 5,000 calories in today ! 🤷🏻🤣🤣🤣

Not lifting again yet but I did stop drinking 35 days ago. Been ill for a couple weeks and on meds but as soon as I’m healthy, I’ll be workin’ out. At 5’11”/206 lbs, I’d like to keep my size but turn the jelly into D3V !!!

Thanks for the motivation, E. You know I appreciate ya brother.

Not lifting again yet but I did stop drinking 35 days ago. Been ill for a couple weeks and on meds but as soon as I’m healthy, I’ll be workin’ out. At 5’11”/206 lbs, I’d like to keep my size but turn the jelly into D3V !!!

Get better asap!

Tomorrow is Day 121 without a drop of booze/beer for me. I miss it like hell but the body and mind feels amazing. Next time we meet up let’s get a coffee instead? 🤣👊🏼

That's no excuse not to squat!
I regularly have an excuse not to squat. Hopefully this thread helps hold me a bit more accountable.

Ready for this,,,Ive never done a dead! 🥴
PF only has smith machines so thats partly my excuse, wouldnt know how to properly eitheway. Its not easy to admit that so please dont revoke the man card. Have a couple buddies who are gym wise so I often look for their guidance. Offered to buy both a membership just to join and hold my hand but they too have excuses.

I regularly have an excuse not to squat. Hopefully this thread helps hold me a bit more accountable.

Ready for this,,,Ive never done a dead! 🥴
PF only has smith machines so thats partly my excuse, wouldnt know how to properly eitheway. Its not easy to admit that so please dont revoke the man card. Have a couple buddies who are gym wise so I often look for their guidance. Offered to buy both a membership just to join and hold my hand but they too have excuses.
Deads are more technical than people think. I would say not to introduce them unless you have an expert who can guide you weekly for at least 6 weeks. A quick one-time demo is not enough (same is probably true of squats ideally).
They aren't a necessity by any means, totally depends on what you're trying to do.

Thanks for that, pride stings a bit less.
It always looked like a risky one to start wingin in my late 30s. Here soon Im gonna get some one on one guidance as I really want to start incorporating it.

If you don’t already know how to do a simple Asian Squat, start learning to do that. No weights needed and it will help you immensely once you start with weights. You’ll be surprised how much leg strength and balance you will develop.
Go ahead and Google it, it explains it much better than I could.

Having personally met Bennie-Boo, I'm not going to be jacked like Bennie (or Dan) at any point. They be's a little spooky.

Getting my knee back to normal, and strengthening the entire R. leg are my immediate goals (which should take several more weeks) and then staying active a lot more than I was last year is the long-term goal. I'm terrible at gym workouts, other than a little home routine I do several times a week. I hike and bike and nordic ski a fair bit.

Thanks for that, pride stings a bit less.
It always looked like a risky one to start wingin in my late 30s. Here soon Im gonna get some one on one guidance as I really want to start incorporating it.
I don't do jack these days but I would start here:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNhFKPjedRnQ_qs4ID5gl3OoSxZFFZEHJ&si=mVdE7v6RM8CGQtF8

https://www.amazon.com/Starting-Str...d=1704043323&sprefix=Starting+,aps,135&sr=8-1

https://startingstrength.com/

No personal or monetary connection to above resources

Back