Buck Collectors Club Inc.

There are certain knives (the Boone & Crockett Kalinga and the 0498 Family Traditions Adrenaline- Pro, to name a couple) on the Pro site that when you click on it, it states "currently not available". I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this means they are not in stock, or that they aren't available for a purchase discount? Is this permanent or temporary?

I'm 99% sure that it just means that they are not currently available to anyone. Long story short - I wound up with 2 accounts, one pro, one not. both show them to be not currently available. But you could call them to cover the 1% chance that I'm wrong. Heh. :D

I'm 99% sure that it just means that they are not currently available to anyone. Long story short - I wound up with 2 accounts, one pro, one not. both show them to be not currently available. But you could call them to cover the 1% chance that I'm wrong. Heh. :D

Anyone with a member name of "SaintlyBrees" could not be wrong. :thumbup:

Question: (Aren't I full of them) For anyone who has ordered the BCCI Silver Anniversary knives, or who are considering it, which do you prefer and why on the 110; the mirror blade with the gold etching, or the D2 blade? Also, the 110 or the 124?

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE! I haven't even received my BCCI Silver Anniversary knife yet and someone is already selling the D2 110 on eBay. And all for a very small profit. I don't get it. Can someone please explain the reasoning? Oh! They are claiming the 110 has never been made with a D2 blade until now. Forgive my ignorance but is this true?

Last edited:
UNBELIEVABLE! I haven't even received my BCCI Silver Anniversary knife yet and someone is already selling the D2 110 on eBay. And all for a very small profit. I don't get it. Can someone please explain the reasoning? Oh! They are claiming the 110 has never been made with a D2 blade until now. Forgive my ignorance but is this true?

Yes, it's true. AFAIK the 110 has been offered in 425M, 440C, 420HC, S30V, CPM154, 154CM BG42, ATS34 and Damascus (maybe one or two others) but not in D2.

Yes, it's true. AFAIK the 110 has been offered in 425M, 440C, 420HC, S30V, CPM154, 154CM BG42, ATS34 and Damascus (maybe one or two others) but not in D2.

Thanks. That is great info for a novice like me to know.

Last edited:
Let me chime in here on this subject. Guys for one there are only a limited number of knives made. But there is a minimum number your club must order and pay for when shipped. As you can see on the BCCI home page some special knives remain on sale for a long time. This inventory is a negative amount in the clubs finances. Currently, sales of the 25th knives could be better. If it comes down to it the club might later sell them on ebay to gain financial ground. Yes, I agree seeing one on ebay before you have yours is hurtful. But consider the possibility that the seller is getting out from under a finance burden of his original purchase. I have no knowledge. But if you are interested ask him on ebay, I bet he will reply why he is selling it. Tell him you are a BCCI member just wondering.

So, I hope everyone gets the knives they ordered in good shape with no regrets on quality or finances. 300

Let me chime in here on this subject. Guys for one there are only a limited number of knives made. But there is a minimum number your club must order and pay for when shipped. As you can see on the BCCI home page some special knives remain on sale for a long time. This inventory is a negative amount in the clubs finances. Currently, sales of the 25th knives could be better. If it comes down to it the club might later sell them on ebay to gain financial ground. Yes, I agree seeing one on ebay before you have yours is hurtful. But consider the possibility that the seller is getting out from under a finance burden of his original purchase. I have no knowledge. But if you are interested ask him on ebay, I bet he will reply why he is selling it. Tell him you are a BCCI member just wondering.

So, I hope everyone gets the knives they ordered in good shape with no regrets on quality or finances. 300

As you suggested I contacted the seller(s), and suffice it to say I'll be busy removing my foot from my mouth for awhile. Sincere public apology extended to all.

Last edited:
Well a new annual member here. (Hopefully) I just sent my info. Its taken me long enough.:D

I'm looking at joining the BCCI, slowly working my way through this thread. I keep coming back to Buck and really enjoy reading up on the history of the knives and the company.
Who do I make the check out to, and do I need to have a sponsor in order to join? Like I said, I'm working my way through this thread, and so far I'm still in 2003.
Thanks.

John

Hello John, No sponsors necessary to join the club. There is an on-line application but I cannot locate it now. Try www.buckcollectorsclub.org/Documents/BCCIMembershipApp.pdf.
Download the application, send it in with a check for yearly member or life member. Life member, depending on a persons age may reduce the price for some. I am 64 and mine was less.
Good luck and have some fun if you do join.
Mike
Blade Forum Gold Member
BCCI Life Member

I'm looking at joining the BCCI, slowly working my way through this thread. I keep coming back to Buck and really enjoy reading up on the history of the knives and the company.
Who do I make the check out to, and do I need to have a sponsor in order to join? Like I said, I'm working my way through this thread, and so far I'm still in 2003.
Thanks.

John

Hi John,

I whole heartedly encourage you to join BCCI, and do so as a life member. I can tell you from personal experience it is some of the best money I've ever spent. Not only do you get great discounts on Buck knives which will pay for your membership in one year, but more importantly you will come in contact with some of the finest individuals you've ever met. Add to that having access to tons of Buck literature and history, and it is a no lose proposition. You won't regret it. As CM said, having a sponsor is no longer required. Just go to the club website and the application along with payment details are all there.

View attachment 370685
BCCI 25th Year Donation

We are getting close and only need to sell a few more tickets for the 904. So if you have not purchased yours there is still time.

The BCCI is proud to offer a one of a kind Custom Buck 904 Sub-Hilt Bowie. The Buck 904 was built by Leroy Remer, Heath Stone, & Wilde Bill Cody. The handle is Lucite and done in the BCCI colors Blue and Green. A donation of $26.00 will enter you for the opportunity to win the Buck 904 Bowie. The drawing for the 904 will be held at the 2014 Blade Show. You do not need to be present to win and you may purchase as many tickets as you wish.

Please send 26.00 dollars to the address below. Please include your name address and phone # along with the 26.00 payment. A ticket will be mailed back to the address you provide at the time of payment.

Leroy Remer

13038 Shenandoah Drive

Lakeside, CA 92040-3334

619-561-2442

Triple-r-knives@cox.net

Question: I mailed in my application for the BCCI over a month ago and haven't heard anything. Is this normal? I'm eager to start learning more about the Buck history, and also take advantage of the discounts.

Thanks.

John

Question: I mailed in my application for the BCCI over a month ago and haven't heard anything. Is this normal? I'm eager to start learning more about the Buck history, and also take advantage of the discounts.

Thanks.

John

I mailed in my sons lifetime also a few weeks ago, but the 25th BCCI Even in Idaho just happened 17-days ago. They are most likely still catching up on things back East as they are volunteers doing all of this.:thumbup:

Back