Buck knives in movies.

Towards the end of Apocalypse Now, the scene where Martin Sheen is on the boat just before he goes to kill Kurtz, he is holding a Buck 120. Also in the documentary Hearts Of Darkness Francis is holding a Buck 120(likely the same knife).

The only model 124 Ive ever seen was in a cheesy 80's movie called 'Kid Colter' It was actually my favorite movie as a kid but as I got older I realized how incredibly awful the acting and story is.

The only model 124 Ive ever seen was in a cheesy 80's movie called 'Kid Colter' It was actually my favorite movie as a kid but as I got older I realized how incredibly awful the acting and story is.

Jeremy Renner uses a Buck 124 in the 2002 movie "Dahmer", where he plays the cannibalistic serial killer himself. If I recall correctly, there is a scene showing him in a knife store where he selects and purchases the knife.

Jeremy Renner uses a Buck 124 in the 2002 movie "Dahmer", where he plays the cannibalistic serial killer himself. If I recall correctly, there is a scene showing him in a knife store where he selects and purchases the knife.

Yep you're right. They even got the two piece yellow box right. Someone did their homework for that scene.

In the re-make of the movie "Your's, Mine, & Our's" there is a seen where one of the hippy Moms kid's is sitting on his bed playing with a 124.
jb4570

In the re-make of the movie "Your's, Mine, & Our's" there is a seen where one of the hippy Moms kid's is sitting on his bed playing with a 124.
jb4570

Children, Jeffrey Dahmer, Hippys, Everyone Loves the 124!

Here is one we just watched. THE HEAT with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. Bullock plays the part of an uptite FBI agent and McCarthy is a crazy cop she is unwillingly teamed with. Bullock and McCarthy are captured by the bad guy and tied up in chairs to be tortured. The bad guy lays out a roll of ten knives on the table, 3 of them are clearly BUCKS. The bad guy, having to leave the room for a minute, asks Bullock to hold the knife for him, she responds that her hands are tied, he then sticks the knife in her thigh and leaves the room. Sounds horrible but it was actually a somewhat comical scene. Watch the Youtube clip of the scene here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjatDmuBRk

Here is a screen capture of the knives. The first knife on the left is the one that gets stuck in Bullock's thigh....

TheHeatKnives_zpsaf362902.jpg

Last edited:
I was channel surfing and came across Pet Cemetery 2. Anyways I noticed the kid Drew had a Buck poster that was advertising Buck Darts. Anyone own Buck darts?

this thread has now gotten my attention again !!!

in that I will be making note in the book of
110's being used by Hollywood!
any frame capture ( I don't know how to do that)
that any one can make of a 110 in a movie
please send it to me !

Buck 105 or 121 in 70s TV show, Land of the Lost.

500x500%20BLUE_00000.jpg

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about one of my favorites! In "Red Dawn" when they are get supplies at the sporting goods store they get a 110 or a 110 knock off. Boy red dawn happened nothing like in that movie!!

I saw a 110 in the movie "Snitch", Michael K. Willams character uses it in one of the scenes and another character talks about a buck knife in the movie also.

Last edited:
Tremors 2, Bert Gummer has a 124 while stuck in the front end loader bucket.

Buck 124 in Justified: S3, E6. It's always a pleasant surprise to be watching a great show and all of the sudden a Buck knife is pulled out.

Just saw a new movie called "Into The Grizzly Maze." A Buck 120 is featured prominently. ;)

I spotted a possible Buck 110 on the X-Files episode "Darkness Falls"

Screenshot_2015_04_01_at_6_11_46_PM.png

So, don't judge me because I was Under the Dome every Friday night. But there is a Kalinga Pro folder that is back for another season. Been in just about every episode this season. And it seems to have passed to several characters. Went from Sam to the red head and now Big Jim has it.

Saw a 119 in Dr. House and Mythbusters. There was a 110 or clone in Falling skies, too.

Back