Bushcrafter pics

Bog Oak????? water and moss saturated. definitely not worthy of a old rusted-out trash can or burn pile. I'm actually going to burn some cardboard this weekend so if you want to send it to me for disposal, I'll send you my address

A few of my BC's. I don't think there is neater osage than this. Actually there may have been a couple FBF knives made same time with this osage. BC is one of my favorite FBF models. At one time I had 25 plus. LOL o_O. Now down to a manageable amount. 18. :D:D:D:D:D

BzmsthK.jpg

RULx9ZL.jpg

A few of my BC's. I don't think there is neater osage than this. Actually there may have been a couple FBF knives made same time with this osage. BC is one of my favorite FBF models. At one time I had 25 plus. LOL o_O. Now down to a manageable amount. 18. :D:D:D:D:D

BzmsthK.jpg

RULx9ZL.jpg

been my favorite too!

BzmsthK.jpg

RULx9ZL.jpg
How about some handle shots to see the liner combinations?

Back