Bushcrafter pics

Nice pair of BCs Necrolicious. Those are some fantastic examples. The burl on both of them is outstanding!

Phillip

Yep I'd say you scored two very stunning pieces. The Bushcrafter is my favorite model. Picked up my first BC Sr. the other day myself. Loving it!!!
View attachment 543830

Thanks! Gorgeous example too. I seem to remember looking at that knife repeatedly on a past Friday.

Those are two badass examples necrolicious

Thanks. Pretty lucky to have scored both!

Necrolicious, glad to see you enjoying the knife as much as I thought you would. Seeing your generosity toward Ben makes me even happier knowing you've got it. Well done sir!

Now you need a BC jr. to make it a trio. :)

Thanks Dedery I am. Can't wait to get out and use it. I still can't believe how awesome the Super Ben thread was to be a part of. Especially coming on the heels of the one you contributed to. It was a ton of fun and I'd do it again. I shall be on the look out for one with the same theme :)

Nice pair of BCs Necrolicious. Those are some fantastic examples. The burl on both of them is outstanding!

Phillip

Thank you sir! The burl, the spalting, the bolsters, the tapers... love em both! However, I'm still going to need a bib when you post pics of your collection lol. Did you release that green BEB one not long ago? I noticed it was absent in the latest pics.

From Instagram

zXb0zF5.jpg

Thank you sir! The burl, the spalting, the bolsters, the tapers... love em both! However, I'm still going to need a bib when you post pics of your collection lol. Did you release that green BEB one not long ago? I noticed it was absent in the latest pics.

Yes. It was actually traded a long time, I was just hanging onto it until we could make the transfer. Other than the blueback OD micarta BC (which I doubt I will ever let go, it's a favorite user) that was the last knife in my collection with natural canvas pins.

I started to post up a reply and couldn't come up with the anything worthy of that one. :rolleyes: That one is .... nice? :D Possibly the best looking Bushcrafter I've seen. Incredible pic as well.

Thanks Dave. Surprisingly it's a cell phone pic. Good lighting :)

Yes. It was actually traded a long time, I was just hanging onto it until we could make the transfer. Other than the blueback OD micarta BC (which I doubt I will ever let go, it's a favorite user) that was the last knife in my collection with natural canvas pins.

I hope that's not the last we see of that BC. It's one of my top 5 favorites I've seen.

Back