Coffee

:D

I have noticed a change in some after a day or so. I have had one or two where I wasn't overly impressed with it right away and then a couple days later thought it was a lot better. It's hard to be patient when you get something new though.

:D

I have noticed a change in some after a day or so. I have had one or two where I wasn't overly impressed with it right away and then a couple days later thought it was a lot better. It's hard to be patient when you get something new though.
I generally find that if you drink instant again, it will give you newfound appreciation for any sort of fresh ground coffee.:thumbup:

5daf451cc8d8fe2bd941e356dbf38929.jpg

Bearded dragon this is a morning visit to my Rock Iguana he's in his mating colors and throat all poofed out.

2cd492fdf32fda8d93405ba8eb77da46.jpg

He's a good size! Had a friend that collected reptiles for a while and even bread leopard geckos for a stint. He had a really pretty ball python among his collection of snakes, and a few fantastic bearded dragons. I've always wanted to get some tree vipers but the wife has made it abundantly clear our relationship wouldn't weather that hahaha.

Last edited:
You could try some beautiful tree pythons!

I got lucky in that my wife got me into the hobby.

We eloped and were deciding on Cambodia/Vietnam or Osa Peninsula Costa Rica for our wedding/honeymoon and reptile photo safari.

Here are to venomous reptiles that we photo'g

b918eaaf63c80aa211d5eb5dfb0e0e63.jpg

1e316db10160344a7fad30782a9a506e.jpg

Eyelash Viper found on the side of a volcano and coral snake found on a night hike.

Last edited:
Those are beautiful! Unfortunately my wife is deathly afraid of all snakes. I'm a fan of nearly all of them, save a few.

This was my favorite pet of them all, he passed last year from old age, puppy tame. Blue Tegu

f25d477ae939d8d50b875b4a17fd8bf6.jpg

This carpet python feels like velvet and is puppy tame too we've had her almost 10 years.

f0f183b50d44992cdad697cfbd7f421d.jpg

323e347e9db50730441be2ba28957a2d.jpg

Both are beautiful, the coloring on the lizard is super interesting. Maybe it's just the light but that patterning is almost iridescent :)!Were you able to take him out for walks?

Both are beautiful, the coloring on the lizard is super interesting. Maybe it's just the light but that patterning is almost iridescent :)!Were you able to take him out for walks?
Short walks it's an arguably sub species of the black and white Tegu. At certain angles of the sun he turns blue!

Awesome critters you have!! That Blue Tegu is just spectacular!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Never heard of it. Sounds like it'll likely be a smooth but fruity blend. What kind of grinder did you get :)? What brewing method are you going to use?

I got the hario mini and i will be using my french press. This thread has really peaked my interest in coffee

Hopefully the grinder works well. I saw they were reccomended early on in this thread as a good budget grinder

Back