Coffee

Hope you enjoy. I was planning on sending some more home roasted stuff, but didn't realize how low my supply was.😅 I'm interested to know what you think of the Dubuque. Haven't actually tried it yet myself.

I was wondering if that was home roasted, smells amazing.

It may take me some time to work into the next bag, the home roast is up 1st, starting tomorrow.

They all look like good options.

My package arrived today! Thanks Fire King Fire King
Lots of goodies inside. This coal forge blend sounds really interesting. Looking forward to trying it out.
I've never really been one to edc a pen, but this is a cool design and super lightweight. Might have to give it a go for a while.

I have to admit that Salmon Run Coffee from Canada is definitely in my top 5 all time! It is great!!
My local roaster, Solar Roast, keeps me happy. They do many varieties and use solar panels to power their roasting. I enjoy most of their offerings, but avoid anything with added flavors. 30 oz of pour-over every morning, decanted into a thermal carafe and an occasional social cup in the afternoon.

Last edited:
It’s official. As of last night’s roast, I have roasted over 100 pounds of coffee in my new roaster in a little less than a year. Just about time to order some more beans…

Picked up some more green coffee. These El Salvador beans are pretty big.
Maragogype (Maragogipe) = “Elephant” bean. It’s a mutant (genetic mutataion ;)) that causes the beans to be extra large. Some grinders have a hard time picking them up into the burrs.

Last edited:
It’s official. As of last night’s roast, I have roasted over 100 pounds of coffee in my new roaster in a little less than a year. Just about time to order some more beans…

Maragogype (Maragogipe) = “Elephant” bean. It’s a mutant (genetic mutataion ;)) that causes the beans to be extra large. Some grinders have a hard time picking them up into the burrs.
Good to hear you are getting quite a bit of use out of the new roaster, especially considering how much of an investment it was. They had it listed in the description about these being big, I just didn't realize how much bigger. 😁 I'm interested to see how much more they expand after roasting.

Back