Danny.k's Becker HH and DH

Nice knife and hunting pics.

That dagger - maybe just remove the serrations, if you like using the dagger to dispatch oinkers? Ive used a large(-ish) Bowie on pigs and that works as well.

The hunting terrier - I assume a German Hunting Terrier? Awesome dogs. On a hunt in Germany once, a guy had two GPS equipped German Hunting Terriers. They were so keen on hunting, that they worked themselves into a frenzy even before being released.

I like that pic of the terrier on top of the pig - the dog looks like it is eyeing the Becker, thinking "If that Becker gives me any grief, Im going to chew the handle!" :D

Happy hunting.

Yes, he's indeed a German Jagdterrier.
He is still a youngster at 12months but but sports that special attitude other breeds just seem to lack [emoji91].
Intended use is to chase deer (roe, fallow and red), hogs, fox and badger.

Our other dog is a "Norwegian moosedog gray“. He is almost 3 years old now and bays moose, hogs and red-deer.

Our other dog is a "Norwegian moosedog gray“. He is almost 3 years old now and bays moose, hogs and red-deer.
The GF and I used to have one of those years ago.

Quite the character as well, but they of course make for excellent hunting dogs.

Finished my two Beckersheaths, one for the local gunsmith and a scoutcarrysheath for a prohunter-friend of mine.
DSC_0503_zpsune9kzv0.jpg

Oops.. Just happened to push the "buy now" - thingie.
More Beckerblades on its way over the pond ☺️

Great thread Danny, that bacon has my mouth watering 👍

Dxxn i miss huntingseason...
Unleashing of the moosedog on Aug1st and the jagdterrier Okt1st seems sooo far away.

Some pics from last season.
DSC_0382_zpsmhjvi4gx.jpg

DSC_0393_zpstlp6erhv.jpg

DSC_0380_zpsshukaoit.jpg

DSC_0315_zps046cw7hu.jpg

DSC_0282_zps3otto2xz.jpg

Danny.k I'm so jealous of your life style right now. I want you to adopt me.

Got enough kids already :p

Biggest boar so far.. 170kilos of hawg.
The other one in the pic is me and i'm 6feet tall and weigh in at 86kilos.
75f825a2.jpg

The boar also had a rather large set of tusks.
d2a2d901.jpg

Speakin of fat..
IMG_0714_zpsysjnqutd.jpg

Have gotten a bit of the beckerpath in this thread but promise to get back on track;)

Got enough kids already :p

Biggest boar so far.. 170kilos of hawg.
The other one in the pic is me and i'm 6feet tall and weigh in at 86kilos.
75f825a2.jpg

The boar also had a rather large set of tusks.
d2a2d901.jpg

Speakin of fat..
IMG_0714_zpsysjnqutd.jpg

Have gotten a bit of the beckerpath in this thread but promise to get back on track;)
I will be your Becker Sherpa/ Hawg caddy

Only a month and some left to go before huntingseason starts...almost empty fridge. Need hawgmeat for the grill!
Good thing hawgs are allowed all year around :thumbsup:.
Going out tryin to get one tonight.

Right on Danny, that Hog you're standing next to was a Serious SOB. :thumbsup:

Very nice work on the sheaths. I picked up a few sheets in a variety of colors. Still need to pick up some foam. The tube is a plethora of information, good and bad. Can't wait to try my hand at it.

Only a month and some left to go before huntingseason starts...almost empty fridge. Need hawgmeat for the grill!
Good thing hawgs are allowed all year around :thumbsup:.
Going out tryin to get one tonight.
God luck brudda. :thumbsup:

Very nice work on the sheaths. I picked up a few sheets in a variety of colors. Still need to pick up some foam. The tube is a plethora of information, good and bad. Can't wait to try my hand at it.

I use neoprene(25mm thick) and it works great. Holds up much better than normal foamsss..

Back