Don't feed stray dogs...

Enjoy and love your dogs while you can I just lost one of mine a couple weeks ago and it sucks big time. Its sad for my other dog he is always looking for his buddy to come home. Im better now and I think Bear is getting over it too.

Enjoy and love your dogs while you can I just lost one of mine a couple weeks ago and it sucks big time. Its sad for my other dog he is always looking for his buddy to come home. Im better now and I think Bear is getting over it too.

Sorry to hear that brother.

On a positive note,awesome looking dogs by everyone. I think we hijacked Kyles thread beautifully! Sorry Kyle!

Thats sad, I dread the day. Glad you are doing better.

Sorry to hear that brother.

On a positive note,awesome looking dogs by everyone. I think we hijacked Kyles thread beautifully! Sorry Kyle!

I was thinking that too, but didnt feel bad cause Kyle did name the thread and has contributed to this dog tangent. :D I forgot my pic

u3WMi.jpg

I was thinking that too, but didnt feel bad cause Kyle did name the thread and has contributed to this dog tangent. :D I forgot my pic

u3WMi.jpg

Nice blade...what is it?

Sorry to hear that Jay.. Losing a dog is hard..especially when you have more then one..

This is my lil buddy Roscoe
photobucket-4101-1354501614101.jpg

Don't worry about taking over the thread unless the mods care about going off topic. I love dogs more than I love knives and it is great to see everyones pups.

That's a krypto glow hybrid, one beast of a knife. There are a few reviews on it in the passaround sub forum.

Its not one beast, its the beast! I chopped down a frikken tree with that thing and it still cut thru paper like a laser!

Glad you got some good scores at the sale buddy!:thumbup:

Since you love pups, here's the JMK Knives shop dog, Ozzy. He goes nuts if he can't come out and hang in the shop with me while I work!

DSCN3098-3.jpg

u3WMi.jpg

BobSig, this is truly ironic. My Chocolate is also named Kona. :D Her breeder (Shadow Mountain Labs) is now up in Eastern WA. Any chance yours came from there?

Snow3.jpg

Those are two killer looking chocolate labs!!:thumbup: That's the exact dog I would love to have if I could ever get my wife to agree on anything but a golden retriever! Don't get me wrong, I love my boy....just always had a soft spot for chocolates.

BobSig, this is truly ironic. My Chocolate is also named Kona. :D Her breeder (Shadow Mountain Labs) is now up in Eastern WA. Any chance yours came from there?

I got mine from a guy in Milton about an hour south of seattle. So ours Konas are not related :grumpy: Your lab looks like he is pretty big, very nice looking dog. Makes me want another one.

Those are two killer looking chocolate labs!!:thumbup: That's the exact dog I would love to have if I could ever get my wife to agree on anything but a golden retriever! Don't get me wrong, I love my boy....just always had a soft spot for chocolates.

My wife loves golden retrievers too and wants one of them next, she wanted one first but I said, "Woman, I want a Chocolate Lab!" And it worked. I was set on getting a lad, I wanted once since I was 15. They make great companions.

I do love a good thread jack! Here is mine!

bucaloo.jpg

She is a little older now since this picture was taken. We are working on training and temperment to become a therapy dog and work with children. Her name is Sambuca

Last edited:
Back