Don't feed stray dogs...

^ both you guys are awesome! Cats are for girls who want something pretty and useless, unless you have an outside cat to kill mice and rats, thats manly... no offense you cat people.

Now I am really craving a cat taco.

taco-cat.jpg

I LIKE cats..... I just can't eat a whole one by myself.
(Just kidding of course, don't call the pet police)

We have lots of cats. Some kill mice, some are too stupid to, and none of them require maintenance other than food and water. Dogs are way too much work.

For the record, I have four cats (along with 2 dogs, 3 horses, 2 snakes, 2 aquariums, and a couple hundred cows), and love 'em all.... The cows are particularly tasty :D

We have lots of cats. Some kill mice, some are too stupid to, and none of them require maintenance other than food and water. Dogs are way too much work.

I think of cats as white fluffy princesses that sleep inside all day. Like some dogs are fluffy princesses, I say they are both worthless. A dog is a Lab, Husky, Shepard or Boxer kind of dog. My pup plays with the kid, has better hearing and smell than I do so she provides a tactical advantage and is tougher than most of my friends. This thread is titled "dont feed stray dogs," so we arent too far off topic.

I think of cats as white fluffy princesses that sleep inside all day. Like some dogs are fluffy princesses, I say they are both worthless. A dog is a Lab, Husky, Shepard or Boxer kind of dog. My pup plays with the kid, has better hearing and smell than I do so she provides a tactical advantage and is tougher than most of my friends. This thread is titled "dont feed stray dogs," so we arent too far off topic.

Favorite "fluffy princess" dog quote from one of my friends: "It's not a dog if I can punt it." :p

By the way, I have both a Lab and a Boxer, so I guess we are on the same page. :thumbup:

My dog is a Malamute, wife's is a shih tzu that she had when we met. Can't stand the worthless little moron, and we won't be replacing it when it croaks (hopefully tomorrow...).

My dog is a Malamute, wife's is a shih tzu that she had when we met. Can't stand the worthless little moron, and we won't be replacing it when it croaks (hopefully tomorrow...).

Used to have a Mal, gentle giant, great dog but ours had too short a life.

Went to the quilt shop and everything is good now. I like to watch the CNC quilting machine. So after a 10 minute second round and only spending $225, I've got plans for a 3rd. Hopefully I get more time as it's a 45 minute drive..

Favorite "fluffy princess" dog quote from one of my friends: "It's not a dog if I can punt it." :p

By the way, I have both a Lab and a Boxer, so I guess we are on the same page. :thumbup:

I like that quote, no use for those things besides barking. Labs are great, I also have one, a Chocolate named Kona. Smarties animal Ive ever known.

Used to have a Mal, gentle giant, great dog but ours had too short a life.

I get attached to my dogs, I want one that will live for awhile. My lab is 55lbs, Im hoping I get 15 years or more out of her. She is around 3 now

image-5.jpg

This is what happens when you feed them.

Pretty dog

That is Kona over there on the left. He is coffee colored brindle, was hyper like he was caffeinated when he was a puppy, and I'm a fan of Kona bikes in Washington. Nothing Hawaii related. His 6th birthday is tomorrow. We will be celebrating... I bet he wants knives for his birthday! I'll have to find some and hold on to them for him.

I have a black lab pittbull mix. Rescued her at 9 months old. She's nine now and I dont know what I'll do when she goes. My kids have tormented her since they could crawl chewing on her ears and such, even slammed her poor paw in the door. She just puts her head down and takes it. Love that dog!
bellaandknives038-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is Kona over there on the left. He is coffee colored brindle, was hyper like he was caffeinated when he was a puppy, and I'm a fan of Kona bikes in Washington. Nothing Hawaii related. His 6th birthday is tomorrow. We will be celebrating... I bet he wants knives for his birthday! I'll have to find some and hold on to them for him.

Kyle, you named your dog Kona also? We ended up choosing that name because I like almost everything Kona, the bikes, coffee and Hawaii. Do you ever get the hippie guys that say "Kona, like Kona bud?"

I have a black lab pittbull mix. Rescued her at 9 months old. She's nine now and I dont know what I'll do when she goes. My kids have tormented her since they could crawl chewing on her ears and such, even slammed her poor paw in the door. She just puts her head down and takes it. Love that dog!
bellaandknives038-1.jpg

Pretty dog, looks like a happy pup. Labs are awesome, my daughter does the same thing. Jumps on her and bear hugs her tackles her, they chase each other around the house. My kid treats other kids like our dog.

Some awesome pups in this thread! Here are my two:

CameraZOOM-20121202165810201_1.jpg

I have had Tillman (Black Lab Mix) for almost 3 years and Nuke (Boxer) for 4 months. They are two of my best friends in the world, and I don't know what I would do without either of them. Of course, both of their names are Clemson references. Tillman is named after the most recognizable building on campus, Tillman Hall, and Nuke after the Tiger's leading receiver this season DeAndre "Nuke" Hopkins, who also attended my high school. :D

Christine is on the left and Shelby is on the right. Both dogs were rescued from the pound on the day they were set to be put down. Both were rescued from Ft. Bliss...I'm guessing dogs that belonged to soldiers that didn't make it home. Christine is a pure boxer that someone spent money on as she understands commands in German. Shelby is 3 quarter boxer 1 quarter golden lab. Shelby looks innocent...but she's not. Both are great pets and mimic their owners attitudes perfectly. My oldest son is Shelby's master and my youngest is Christine's master. If you knew my boys you'd probably understand. One son is young/obnoxious the other is a little older and more reserved. Both dogs are loved more than you could ever know. The boys even got them "coats" so they wouldn't get chilly on those "cold" California mornings.

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 6
Back