Fell Beast Pre-Order 52100 +3V Closing 5/15

Your blade will ship monday morning with most of the batch. There are a few a still have to sharpen though that will be going out later in the week.

As for the discount, I am giving $20 off to everyone. :thumbsup: For thr people that paid in full, Ill be reimbursing and for people that still need to pay the remaining balance, take $20 off.

Its almost identical on the 12in model
For the full size its .145 v. .110. The Full size model is a heavy hitter for sure.

So... are the 3v ones that shipped the original order round, or the replacements for the slag steel 52100 models? Been close to 6 months now since you had us send in our scales from the 52100 ones.

Grease,

I am shipping out a few replacements for the 12in 52100 blades and will have to refund the rest. I believe I have a replacement for you.

Thanks,

Hunter

Hey guys,

I have refunds rolling out now for all of the 52100 blades from this run that had bad steel. Expect a refund within the next week.

I have all but two customers refunded for the bad 52100 blades. The other refunds will be going out next week.

Hunter, just want to say I have used my 3v short machete and love it. It's a fantastic weight. May be a new favorite.

Anyone ever decide to unload their 12 inch machete, hit me up. I was one of the ones that did not get the order filled.

Back