Fell Beast Pre-Order 52100 +3V Closing 5/15

Hunter those look "killer", I'm sure that these will swing with authority.:eek:

Wow no ones posted yet huh. Im loving mine. Awesome blade. A touch thicker than i was expecting but still super slicey. Its crazy snowy here but i still got out and cut some branches. Its lazer status through an inch thick or so.

Thanks sir. I dig it

Glad you like it! The thicker stock size really adds to the chopping power. These should be able to out chop almost anything out there.

Im still working on these guys. Ive had alot of trouble getting the blanks straight. So for the time being Im just going to finish and ship all the ones that dont need straightening. Another batch of these will be going out shortly.

Wow no ones posted yet huh. Im loving mine. Awesome blade. A touch thicker than i was expecting but still super slicey. Its crazy snowy here but i still got out and cut some branches. Its lazer status through an inch thick or so.

Thanks sir. I dig it

Sounds nice.

Any noticeable difference in how the blade fits the kydex? Blade rub? I imagine the retention is probably a small bit stronger.

Just curious.

These are turning out to be something quite special. :cool::thumbsup:

Glad you like it! The thicker stock size really adds to the chopping power. These should be able to out chop almost anything out there.

Im still working on these guys. Ive had alot of trouble getting the blanks straight. So for the time being Im just going to finish and ship all the ones that dont need straightening. Another batch of these will be going out shortly.
Sounds nice.

Any noticeable difference in how the blade fits the kydex? Blade rub? I imagine the retention is probably a small bit stronger.

Just curious.

These are turning out to be something quite special. :cool::thumbsup:

I had to make new sheaths for them but they turned out nice and they offer smoother draw over the thinner model as the steel is more rigid and makes less contact with the inside of the sheath. I've long had a hard time getting the retention and draw right on machete sheaths. Long sappy blades are just tough.

For the Full sized replacement blades, I will have to make all new sheaths as well. The new stock will not fit the old sheaths. More work o_O

Where are the 12" models at? Those are still in the thinner stock, right? Did they also require straightening?

Mine was a 12 inch model. Its slightly thicker than i anticipated but still much more machete than chopper. And the sheath is a nice kydex sheath

Mine was a 12 inch model. Its slightly thicker than i anticipated but still much more machete than chopper. And the sheath is a nice kydex sheath
So the 12” models are also in 1/8” stock? Any idea on the weight? Are they coming in much over a lb?

The 12in models are in and being shipped. They are about .115 thick so very close to the normal size. Most of them needed straightening.

Hey Hunter,
How much longer are we looking at on the 12" in 3v?
Thanks

Will the be any extra 12" available? If so will you post them here or do you have a waiting list?

Final update,

Coming down to the end of these and getting a bunch ready for shipping now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Waiting on some new belts to arrive to sharpen the last few but other than that there are no more hold ups and all orders will be completed and shipped out in short order.

Thank you to everyone for your patience with the wait times. I can't wait to get these to you guys

Last edited:
Glad to see this is getting some great blades into people's hands. The mark of a good hunter (no pun intended, really), patience and persistence! That is on the part of the maker and buyers in this case :)

Final update,

Coming down to the end of these and getting a bunch ready for shipping now. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Waiting on some new belts to arrive to sharpen the last few but other than that there are no more hold ups and all orders will be completed and shipped out in short order.

Thank you to everyone for your patience with the wait times. I can't wait to get these to you guys

Thanks- I was just about to give up on this...

getting a bunch ready for shipping now.

Hi Hunter - I received a shipping notification over a week ago, but the tracking info is still showing it just as a pre-shipping notification. I hope that means you're waiting to send out a bunch together, or just delays getting them out due to the cold, and not that it disappeared somewhere on route to USPS :)

Hi Hunter - I received a shipping notification over a week ago, but the tracking info is still showing it just as a pre-shipping notification. I hope that means you're waiting to send out a bunch together, or just delays getting them out due to the cold, and not that it disappeared somewhere on route to USPS :)
Brummie,

Your blade is safe:thumbsup: Im just shipping a big batch at once. Your tracking number should update monday morning. I tend to print all my labels in advance but dont acually box up and ship until a later date. So no worries there

Back