Fell Beast Pre-Order 52100 +3V Closing 5/15

The 52100 blades will all be going out this week.:thumbsup: Ill be notifying everyone with tracking # as soon as they ship.

It will be a couple more weeks. Peters HT is backlogged right now and the 3V blanks take a long time to HT because they need a lot of induction straightening. Brad is very gracious and doesn't charge me extra for what I know is very tedious and time consuming work. Good news is I'll have all the sheaths done and will have a quick turn around time once they hit the shop :thumbsup:

Whats the status on the 52100 models? Have any gone out yet, or has Peters been the choke point there too?

Whats the status on the 52100 models? Have any gone out yet, or has Peters been the choke point there too?

The 52100 blades are in house! I'm a bit behind because I moved shops (yet again) and am also replacing the vast majority of the recalled NitroV blanks this week but the 52100 run is almost complete. My goal is to have all of them shipped by Friday.

thank you for the updates sir! very excited to get my 3v version. Been waiting a long time for a maker to come up with a machete in something other than 1095 lol.

I hate being the one to keep nagging and asking, but at the same time... This is now the 3rd time you've missed your expected ship date.

Real talk. No one begrudges you for getting behind and having crazy life stuff happen. It happens to us all.

What does bother people (or me, at least) is the nagging thought that, after weeks of silence and wondering what went wrong, maybe I've just lost $200 to a guy who can't deliver what he offered.

Keep your paying customers in the loop, please. Let us know before or by a ship date if its gonna be delayed, not a week or more afterwards when someone asks.

Grease,

The 52100 run is ready and I've been getting them all packed up and ready to go today.

I dont visit the forum that often and didn't realize I hadn't been making updates. I apologize for the wait but everyone will have their blades delivered within the next couple days.

I initially thought I'd be able to get these done early in August but replacing the entire Nitro V run and a shop move slowed me down quite a bit.

Yes! We had a setback with the waterjet that went unnoticed but the new blanks will be in house and finished by mid October.

I'm so sorry about these falling outside of the promised delivery date. If the wait has caused any issues, PM make it right. :thumbsup:

Replied to your email. Ill give a definitive update on Monday when I know the status of the blanks with regards to HT.

Ok guys just got the update in.

These will be in the shop in 2 weeks and I can get them all done within 2-3 days.

I'm going to go ahead and give everyone a discount because of the wait. If anyone wants to cancel their order because of the wait, let me know.

Thanks,

Hunter

Back