Fell Beast Pre-Order 52100 +3V Closing 5/15

Hey, Hunter!

I know it's closed; but if you have anyone cancel on you for a 3V or 52100 17.5 incher, please let me know!

Okay, $279 on the way via PayPal!

Black micarta, 17.5 inch, sheath, no ring.

Thanks so much!

BK86

Am I too late to jump on one of these? I used to want one of your fellbeasts a few years back when I first saw them...

Grease,

All of the 3V blanks are spoken for but you can still order a 52100 model.

Unfortunately my budget does not permit me to pre-order one of your machetes (but note that yours is on my shortlist of blades to order in the future). I just wanted to wish you good luck on the BAR exam and hope you are not getting too stressed out with exam prep. I went through it last year and spent my worst summer on record, but it was worth it. Just be careful because these forums have a tendency to distract from studying...

God speed and good luck.

Yeah good thing this forum wasn't active when I was studying for the bar! Good luck!

Grease,

All of the 3V blanks are spoken for but you can still order a 52100 model.

Put me down for a 12" version then! I like the reddish/brown micarta look. Awesome contrast...

I'll just send you the full amount at this point, if that's okay - $209, yes? Any shipping cost?

Grease,

You got it. That is fine by me. Shipping is included in the price.

You can send the funds to huntsmanknifeco AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks

The 52100 blanks will be in the shop early next week and will be shipping by the end of the week. 3V blanks will be ready towards the end of the month.

Shipping to Canada is no problem. You can either send a $100 deposit now and pay the remainder when it's ready or send the full $209. I can ship via priority or express mail and I will let you know the shipping cost upon shipping. My PP is huntsmanknifeco AT gmail DOT com.

The 52100 blanks will be in the shop early next week and will be shipping by the end of the week. 3V blanks will be ready towards the end of the month.

Yesss. My next woods trip is the week after that. I might get to play with one right away! :D

Back