Fiddleback User Pics

Thank you gentlemen. It's rare that I have something with wood to show off. You guys regularly steal the show with your fancy wood handles.

Phil

That's a beautiful combo Phil. I have been after a Koa Fiddleback since forever... one day I'll get one in a model I'll use.

edit: between the koa bolsters, micarta handle, tapered tang, beauty pin and what looks to be a linerless setup that could very well be one of, if not my favorite knife(knives) from the Forge. Wow man, congratulations! One day... one day.

edit2: i can't stop looking at it. jealous!

Last edited:
Breaking in my recently acquired Bush Hermit (big Thank You to dsarps!) :thumbup:

I love this model. This particular one has always been my favorite with the black canvas micarta and Koa wood bolsters. It makes for a very handsome handle combo in my opinion. I wish the Forge would make more handles like this with Koa or Ironwood bolsters.

Phil

That is one of the nicest looking Fiddlebacks I have seen. Congrats on getting that one Phil! My favorite bush hermit by far!!

And some of us are the fortunate recipients of your fancy wood handles [emoji106] That Bush Hermit is the best one I've seen yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a beautiful combo Phil. I have been after a Koa Fiddleback since forever... one day I'll get one in a model I'll use.

edit: between the koa bolsters, micarta handle, tapered tang, beauty pin and what looks to be a linerless setup that could very well be one of, if not my favorite knife(knives) from the Forge. Wow man, congratulations! One day... one day.

edit2: i can't stop looking at it. jealous!

That is one of the nicest looking Fiddlebacks I have seen. Congrats on getting that one Phil! My favorite bush hermit by far!!

Thanks friends for your comments! I thought that maybe it was just me who appreciated this handle combo. I appreciate hearing that others like it too. Are you listening to the positive customer feedback Allen, Phillip, and Andy? This is a winning combo that will sell many knives for you. Bring-em on!!

Phil

Couple of my users. I have had the Hiking Buddy for just over a year now and it is my most used, most carried knife. The Kephart is fairly new to me, I think I'm the second or third owner possibly. I have used it a little around house and in the kitchen a bit to try it out, looking forward to some camping and hiking with it.

Patina is forming nicely

love that Hiking Buddy _Westy_:thumbup:

Thanks Phillip - the simplicity of the handle configuration won me over the first time I saw the knife. I remember standing in DLT's shop handling a number of Fiddleback's with gorgeous wood scales but I kept coming back to this one. It won me over and started me down the micarta path.

33356810550_2eae5c12fc_b.jpg

That's a cool shank. I almost bought that exact knife in person this winter at KSF. Really thought the handle was comfortable on that one.

well, i'm glad ya didn't! :D thanks. agreed, really like the handle. but, i think it would be even better if it were slightly thicker towards the blade. i picked the shank up because i really liked the ED Karda, and this looked like it could be a "big brother" to it. cheers.

Hey, that KE Bushie looks like a good partner for the shank.

Nice meeting you yesterday. Hope you enjoy the KEB.

thanks DH. yeah, pretty cool to grab a beer and talk knives. cheers man. :thumbup:

Trimming the garden with the Neckmuk

e7a8fdc60111f11576b9b38833f4b326.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!! It is funny how one pic can really catch your attention. I never had any interest in the neckmuk but seeing this pic makes me want one!

Back