First close up Look,New Kershaw: Thermite #3880 (SPANTO INSIDE!)

Wow. this is the third time I've been blown away from a new sneak peak design from Kershaw/ZT.

To KAI company:
You guys are really something else. I'm proud to use and carry your knives everyday. On top of that, you guys have wonderful customer service and wonderful products. I will continue to buy newer, current, and past discontinued models for YEARS to come! (provided my bank account allows me to!)

wow another great budget design 2013 is gonna be the year my knife addirion gets me killed by the wife lol!

Love the Spanto, don't much care for the design on the G10.... of course it will be taken off and replaced with something orange anyway, so this is definitely on my buy list! :thumbup:

I love that the clip is the same as the Cryo. Deep carry with the Kershaw logo. So that means I can take my Cryo clip and put it on the G10 side for lefty carry, and it'll match just fine. Yummm. Spanto? Sounds like a nice drink.

Canada can make stuff?
Knife looks great. I am going to go ahead and say I will not get it but I am sure someone will have a sale or free shipping, something so I can say it was justified.

Looks like someone in the KAI factory found a Brawler scale, took a Cryo clip and had a Hinderer Spanto blade with a 0550 lock side laying and threw them together.

Love it! I'm getting it!

Last edited:
Back