Guru Prototypes arrived today

and they're GREAT...

Just under 3" blades with carved clips. The flipper has bearings and the thumb opener has a hybrid washer system.

IMG_5403_zpsz23cttem.jpg

IMG_5401_zpsa9e150zv.jpg

IMG_5402_zpsmbrvzoyk.jpg

Right on Degs, I'm really looking forward to these. Was first leaning towards the flipper as a default, but the lines of the thumbstud version are really calling to me, and I might have to grab that one first!

Thanks for sharing -- they look terrific!

Is that a standard size pivot screw?

Do you anticipate a G10 version of these?

I like! Thanks for bringing this knife to a production version!

Those look great! I've been waiting to see these and looking forward to grabbing one. Are they hollow or flat ground?

Any idea on ballpark pricing..... Love the looks of the thumb lug version.

I will inquire on pricing

Thanks for sharing -- they look terrific!

Is that a standard size pivot screw?

Do you anticipate a G10 version of these?

Thank you! The pivot is smaller than previous models. I want to try for a G10/Titanium framelock

Those look great! I've been waiting to see these and looking forward to grabbing one. Are they hollow or flat ground?

Thanks! Flat ground

Looks good, not a huge fan of the milled clips over spring steel and the lanyard hole seems make the handle a bit longer than needed. Maybe that will help fill the hands. Beyond that though it's slick. A liner lock g-10 version with something like Vg-10 would be an awesome option too.

I really like these. My only issue is that the show side looks a bit too busy. I'm a fan of the 3 large speed holes but the added smaller ones are a little too much in my opinion.

Nice size and shape. I like the more pronounced blade finger choil on the flipper model.

I really like these. My only issue is that the show side looks a bit too busy. I'm a fan of the 3 large speed holes but the added smaller ones are a little too much in my opinion.

Totally agree.

Really like the design but could live without any holes!

Alternatively, no holes at all.

Nice design. I like the shape of the handle and the holes.

I like the holes I've found most of the all ti folders are just too heavy for no reason, more holes the better imo!

Back