Guru Prototypes arrived today

I am totally getting one when they release. I will be keeping an eye out.

the latest update is that they will all have bearing pivots!

I had been wanting that to happen, so I'm excited

That is a pity, I would have liked this one with washers.... so I just scored a Ursa Minor NIB. If it has to be bearings, then I prefer the Ursa Minor.

the latest update is that they will all have bearing pivots!

I had been wanting that to happen, so I'm excited

More good news! Kizers bearing action is some of the best out there right now :)

I actually was sent the original washer prototype, but when I was told about this update (confirmed by Matt above), I'm also looking forward to get my mitts on the ball-bearing Guru!

Just went through this thread, and saw word of release date ~ Dec. 12! Didn't realize these would be available so soon, Merry Xmas to me! This and the Feist are the two knives I've been most excited about all year.

Just went through this thread, and saw word of release date ~ Dec. 12! Didn't realize these would be available so soon, Merry Xmas to me! This and the Feist are the two knives I've been most excited about all year.

I pushed real hard to get them done before Christmas!

I like the look of the knife. But unfortunately I won't be buying it because of the finger choil. I won't buy knives with finger choils any longer because they take up to much cutting realty.

I pushed real hard to get them done before Christmas!

Good plan Degs. I know it's on the top of my Xmas list, and pretty positive I'm not the only one!!! Hope it sells well - it deserves to be a smash hit, and most likely will be!

I'll leave that to the professional... Auston should have that covered pretty soon :)

I'll leave that to the professional... Auston should have that covered pretty soon :)

Professional is a strong word. Auston the addict is more appropriate!

[video=youtube;chPM4ptvQBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPM4ptvQBc[/video]

I'm so wonderfully excited to get my hands on one of these. Holes or no, the thumb stud version is going to be mine once they release, you can be sure about that. This knife is pretty much everything I look for in an EDC. It's small, sleek, smooth, and fairly plain without being boring. My job is with the public, so having a flashy flipper knife that opens fast is kind of iffy since it can scare some people, and a lot of my more recent purchases have been flipper knives since they're becoming quite popular. It'll be very nice to get a standard thumb stud only blade in my collection for a change, there's something quite theraputic about opening a blade nice and slow with thumb studs, especially if it has a smooth action. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a release date on these, I can't wait to own one.

Back