1. Fletcher? I hardly know her.

2. I want to
    arrowlogo2.jpg

you!

3. Watch out! I just might
    arrowlogo2.jpg

you up!

you could put half on the front, and the rest on the back

Nope. I've never liked shirts done like that. If you only see one side, it either doesn't make sense or you just never get to find out the punchline. It all has to fit on one side.

"It's the tits"

"Sharp doesn't even begin to describe it"

"Wet is good, but sharp is better"

From a Virginia Tech shirt

"Stick it in, Stick it in, Stick it in"

"Get off or get back"

"When sensible won't cut it, Fletcher will"

"Expect to get cut"

Logo above "Not a game"

"When sharp wits aren't enough"

Just had one come to me "Simply irresistable"

Short, simple and perfect for the chick and the Fletcher in her hand.

How about this one "I love having Fletcher in my hand" ? :)

Fletcher Knives keeps abreast of the rest !

or

Fletcher knives keeps abreast of the competition !

Ok guys and gals. Here's the good news and the bad news.

First the bad news. I ended up coming up with the back of the tshirt all on my own. It came to me today while I was on my way to the shop. I'm not telling anyone what it is. It's a surprise. Now what that means is that none of the little slogans you've seen here will be on the shirt. Doesn't mean they weren't good. Just not right for that paricular shirt

Now the good news. I said that whoever came up with the best one would get a free shirt. That's still going to happen. I'm going to have the wifey go through the lines and pick the one she likes the best. Whichever one she picks, that person will get a free t-shirt.

Glad to hear you came up with something! Can't wait to see what it is.

Great, I must have spent minutes thinking of those. Those are minutes I will never get back. I am going to have to set my alarm clock tomorrow morning for 3 minutes earlier to reclaim the lost time.

thanks for nothing. :)

When you get through deciding on the "women-empowering" shirt logo I think you should do one for the guys too. You know something like

Fletcher Knives,

slicing through the hype with extreme prejudice!

When you get through deciding on the "women-empowering" shirt logo I think you should do one for the guys too. You know something like

Fletcher Knives,

slicing through the hype with extreme prejudice!

Actually, I think that the men's shirts aren't going to need any slogans or anything. The logo alone is enough. Any guy who wears that logo is automatically the awesomest badass in the room. I don't know what we're going to do at Blade when several people are walking around with that logo on. ...Thunderdome style elimination fights? I'll have to give that some thought. ;)

Don't bring a gun to a FK fight

FK, if you don't know you're probably bleeding.

You guys thought i forgot about this didn't you? ;) Not so. The wife will be picking a winner soon. There's still time to get in if you want to.

Back