It's my turn for a Give a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anything from KY be bad? Even an English transplant? :)

BTW Mykel, none of these posts of mine are entries in your more than generous giveaway.

Spread that JK goodness to some that are not lucky enough to own one (even though that pocket Muk is so very sweet!!!!!)

Generous GAW, Mykel!

Here is something to share, a photo of a grouse that my son and I walked up on while fishing on the Gallatin River a couple of summers ago. It wasn't great fishing that particular day but I love this photo as it shows some nature camo as well as recalls memories of the trip.

MontanaPics255.jpg

Wow - thank you so much for your generosity, Myke!

Just a quick one for now - here's a picture of my favorite hike; it's a trail called Olomana on the island of O'ahu...
_MG_2570.jpg

Thanks for all you do around here. You bring a lot to our little community.
Here is a pic of sunset from my front yard. I haven't seen it in a year so I'm sure glad to have pictures.

good stuff guys,

hey grint whats the knife in the second picture?

hey sean, still like that KY fieldmate :)

If grint means grunt that was a coyote knives slim Finn. It was a great little blade but I sold it a bit back when I was hard up for money!

Not an entry - I'm set for free JK's at the moment, BUT -- if you open this up to the regulars who live outside the US, I'll cover the difference in shipping.
(i.e. if first class postage in the US is $3 and international to Canada is $9, I'll cover the $6 difference)

Thanks for the comments all,

continuing the popular theme

"SAM: Will these vitamins really make me big and strong? ME: Yep. SAM: I'm afraid of getting big. ME: Why? SAM: Because I've never been big before!"

"(Overheard from the front seat in the car...)
Iris: *baby chatter*
Sam: You're right, Iris, we've just got to get out there and start selling!"

"Earlier, Sam asked Mom if he could borrow some money. He wants to buy a RV."

"showing Sam some pictures of the tornado damage in West Liberty...SAM: Wait, Mommy. I want to see some more of the damn houses! ME: What? Oh, do you mean damaged houses? SAM: Yeah, the damn houses."

"SAM (picking up the phone): I want to call Daddy. How do you spell "Pete" again?"

"SAM: I wish our house didn't have rules. Rules are as boring as can be."

"SAM: I can't wait to grow up and join the marching band! NANNY: What will you play in the band? SAM: The trumpet! And the drums. After all, Nanny, I do have two hands."

"after a trip to the store where Sam got a little upset because he couldn't get the toy he wanted...SAM: Mommy, I got a little out of control over a fire truck today."

376077_284107401631263_553701360_n.jpg

Not an entry - I'm set for free JK's at the moment, BUT -- if you open this up to the regulars who live outside the US, I'll cover the difference in shipping.
(i.e. if first class postage in the US is $3 and international to Canada is $9, I'll cover the $6 difference)
Very cool Vick,I edited the op for international shipping,but for our neighbors up north I'll keep you in mind.:thumbup:

Generous GAW, Mykel!

Here is something to share, a photo of a grouse that my son and I walked up on while fishing on the Gallatin River a couple of summers ago. It wasn't great fishing that particular day but I love this photo as it shows some nature camo as well as recalls memories of the trip.

MontanaPics255.jpg
Nice pic Brisket.I've been startled many a time buy one of those guys bursting into the air when I got too close.

Thanks for all you do around here. You bring a lot to our little community.
Here is a pic of sunset from my front yard. I haven't seen it in a year so I'm sure glad to have pictures.
Thanks Mack,that sure is a beautiful picture.

How can anything from KY be bad? Even an English transplant? :)

BTW Mykel, none of these posts of mine are entries in your more than generous giveaway.

Spread that JK goodness to some that are not lucky enough to own one (even though that pocket Muk is so very sweet!!!!!)
We'll see,you can never have too many knives after all.;)

Wow - thank you so much for your generosity, Myke!

Just a quick one for now - here's a picture of my favorite hike; it's a trail called Olomana on the island of O'ahu...
_MG_2570.jpg
Hawaii is one state I'd really like to go hike & take in all the beauty.
You're lucky phreeck,thanks for joining in.
Thanks for the comments all,

continuing the popular theme

"SAM: I wish our house didn't have rules. Rules are as boring as can be.

"SAM: I can't wait to grow up and join the marching band! NANNY: What will you play in the band? SAM: The trumpet! And the drums. After all, Nanny, I do have two hands."

View attachment 368341
That boy is wise beyond his years

I'm in for one of those two beauties.
Good luck smitty & thanks for participating.

Great giveaway. I would put my name in the hat gladly for either of those.

Here is a picture from a hike this summer. It was about 4.5 miles? I packed the boy's sandals so they would not get their hiking boots wet and hike back out with squashy shoes.

Of course the older son beat me to the water, and got his boots wet anyway!

8 year old behind the waterfall. That water was ice cold!

Hey BF,typical kids eh?:rolleyes:
Where are the falls,I might have to check them out myself if I can someday.I'm over by Seattle in Burien,but prefer Easter WA. for the dryness.

nice give a way. That muk is awesome. I have always been drawn to their shapes. Count me in if you would. I am slowly finding my self making my way for the JK Knives fourm just as much as I do with the FiddleBack Forge forum. I love this place!

Hawaii is one state I'd really like to go hike & take in all the beauty.
You're lucky phreeck,thanks for joining in.

Thanks Mykel - I absolutely am very lucky! Sadly, I'm not living there right now, but perhaps again some time... There is gorgeous hiking out there - when I first moved to the mainland, I used to get disappointed every time I went on a "hike" with friends, since I always assumed that a hike was a four-limbed experience, and anything that didn't result in me scrambling over, under, and through things - and coming back absolutely disgusting - was a "stroll"!

If you ever do make it out there (and I hope you do), feel free to drop me a line; there's beautiful hiking all around, but it's potentially dangerous as well. Because the style of hiking is so different, and because Hawai'i has things like flash floods, there are often news stories about experienced hikers from other places who get seriously injured out on the mountains, so make sure you take precautions.

Thanks Mykel - I absolutely am very lucky! Sadly, I'm not living there right now, but perhaps again some time... There is gorgeous hiking out there - when I first moved to the mainland, I used to get disappointed every time I went on a "hike" with friends, since I always assumed that a hike was a four-limbed experience, and anything that didn't result in me scrambling over, under, and through things - and coming back absolutely disgusting - was a "stroll"!

If you ever do make it out there (and I hope you do), feel free to drop me a line; there's beautiful hiking all around, but it's potentially dangerous as well. Because the style of hiking is so different, and because Hawai'i has things like flash floods, there are often news stories about experienced hikers from other places who get seriously injured out on the mountains, so make sure you take precautions.
Thanks phreeck,I will definitely drop a line if I'm in the hood.
Do you carry/need a machete or knife on your scrambles over there?

nice give a way. That muk is awesome. I have always been drawn to their shapes. Count me in if you would. I am slowly finding my self making my way for the JK Knives fourm just as much as I do with the FiddleBack Forge forum. I love this place!
Thanks Rob & good luck.

Great picture. The grouse population in my area is down from what it was when I was a teenager. The grouse that are here seem to have developed some type of "20ga. radar".......I can hunt an area and not flush one then go back hiking and see several.

Touched up the edge on my mousepad/sandpaper then had dinner, instant patina.

345CBCB7-618F-4F79-810E-1BCB97825A92-9542-00000347BB362EBE_zpsbddc69f5.jpg

Touched up the edge on my mousepad/sandpaper then had dinner, instant patina.

345CBCB7-618F-4F79-810E-1BCB97825A92-9542-00000347BB362EBE_zpsbddc69f5.jpg
That's a beauty Hugh,wish I could have gotten #4.

Keep 'em comin' for more chances to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back