It's my turn for a Give a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My appologies !

5B6C9A2A-F399-48EA-B24D-520158CED7D9-3272-000003E15C0FA159.jpg

Here's some of my photography. I live in the Columbia River Gorge in Washington state. I dive through a lot of beautiful contry every day

Enjoy

normal_Picture_007.jpg

a resident "goose" We get a lot of Canadian Geese that migrate to our area. This guy looks like its crossed with some other type of goose. He seemed to be the head honcho when I had my camera out one day at the park

normal_Picture_019.jpg

a wider shot of the view from the earlier photo That "Rock" in the distance is called beacon Rock. Its the core of a dormant volcano

normal_Picture_003.jpg

And what the Columbia River Gorge is famous for...the wind. See the white caps on the river?

Cape_View_1.jpg

The Oregon mountains looking across the river from Washington. Growing up we called this the Goat but it kinda looks like a scotty dog.

Picture020.jpg

Tugboat with a wind surfer. The Columbia river shipping channels stretch to Idaho. We have a lot of tugs pushing barges with cargo ranging from grain to nuclear waste>

Picture009auto.jpg

View from Ecola State Park in Cannon Beach Oregon on the Oregon Coast. The big rock in the back ground is Haystack Rock. You might recognize it from the Movie The Goonies. Its the rock that the pirate ship was "in"

Picture041cropped.jpg

I was in Cannon Beach on a firefighters retreat. It involved a bunch of drinking and a lot of good food. I managed to slip out of the beach house early one morning and got some pics

Picture119autoRS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back