KA-BAR Chat thread - Come on in the house

of course. I hope Ka-Bar doesn't come out with any new products in the next couple months, I'm all tapped out for knife funds.

I had a dream that there is another Ek, another Becker, a couple of Kabars, a new Snody and another Jarosz coming out by Christmas. :D

Whoop whoop! Parangatang en route!

Parangatang is so good...

:thumbup:

I just took delivery of one last week! :D But it's not for me. :(

I want to keep it. Hopefully I'll be able to get another for myself.

Last I saw they were pretty inexpensive for what they are. I might have to order another.

Knifecenter has them for $60 right now, can't find a better price than that right now.

Knifecenter has them for $60 right now, can't find a better price than that right now.

I'm not sure what happened, but I bought that one for $55 from Ka-Bar directly. It looks like they are back up to $98 now.

Maybe I really should have bought 2.

Yeah, that's a steal. The river wants $72 which is still a good price for what you get. Under $100 for that much blade is a bargain.

I snagged it off the auction for 52.75 shipped.
Knife center charges shipping putting it in the $70 range.
Of course, the second I bought too much on Prime Day I get the auction alert and was like..."oops"

I've been wanting a grass machete for a long time but I have no use for one.

I got to play with one of the protos and was not impressed - the parangatang is much nicer IMHO

Back