Kizer Laconico Mini Intrepid 3" M390 (Ki3468)

RamZar

Gold Member
BladeHQ has the new Kizer Laconico Mini Intrepid 3" SW M390 (Ki3468) in stock for $253.00. It seems overpriced but it's M390. Nice EDC size with a 3" hollow grind blade that's 0.12" thick. Weighs just over 3 ounces.

Kizer-Laconico-Mini-Interpid-SW-Ki3468-BHQ-50168-jr.jpg

Kizer-Laconico-Mini-Interpid-SW-Ki3468-BHQ-50168-jr-spine.jpg

Kizer-Laconico-Mini-Interpid-SW-Ki3468-BHQ-50168-jr-side.jpg

These are a Limited Edition run from Kizer in M390. The knives are also serial numbered on the blades.

We got these in stock yesterday. But we are an Aussie dealer.....

[video=youtube;vNcke5xyUN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNcke5xyUN4[/video]

BladeHQ has the new Kizer Laconico Mini Intrepid 3" SW M390 (Ki3468) in stock for $253.00. It seems overpriced but it's M390. Nice EDC size with a 3" hollow grind blade that's 0.12" thick. Weighs just over 3 ounces.

Just in case everyone is not aware, Kizer - just like Zero Tolerance (another Chinese owned company) - sets a minimum selling price so there is no rabid discounting by the big players in the market trying to kill off the smaller dealers.

Just in case everyone is not aware, Kizer - just like Zero Tolerance (another Chinese owned company) - sets a minimum selling price so there is no rabid discounting by the big players in the market trying to kill off the smaller dealers.

Zero Tolerance is not Chinese owned. KAI is a Japanese company.

Zero Tolerance is owned by KAI which is a Japanese company.

Not all dealers sell Kizers at the same price. For instance, the large Intrepid titanium is $220 at most places but $190 in at least one place.

Zero Tolerance is owned by KAI which is a Japanese company.

Not all dealers sell Kizers at the same price. For instance, the large Intrepid titanium is $220 at most places but $190 in at least one place.

All official Kizer dealers are required to sell at or above the MAP price and have to sign an agreement to this effect. US$220 is the MAP price for the Ki4468 Intrepid. There might be dealers selling to other dealers who are selling for less....

Who is the place selling it for $190?

I still see my original images and yours as well.

I wasn't trying to knock Zero Tolerance just to clear it up. I really like that they make their knives in the US. I lived in AZ for 8 years and trying to find clothing and pretty well anything that was "Made in the USA" drove me crazy.

I was just trying to point out they have the same pricing policy as Kizer.

That looks awesome. My collection of Kizers is growing... Loving the Ursa Minor. I'm hoping they make a production Laconico EZC.

All official Kizer dealers are required to sell at or above the MAP price and have to sign an agreement to this effect. US$220 is the MAP price for the Ki4468 Intrepid. There might be dealers selling to other dealers who are selling for less....

Who is the place selling it for $190?

I still see my original images and yours as well.

Your images were not showing up when I relinked them with just the IMG link and http not https.

Perhaps Kizer is enforcing MAP now.

KnifeWorks still has the Intrepid Titanium for $190.

Looks like all the Minis are limited edition and restricted to 500 pieces.

As a Ray Laconico fan, I've been delighted with his terrific Kizer collabs: the Geminis and Intrepids, the Ursa Minor and the new Mini Intrepid with M390.

Up until yesterday, the Gemini with its FFG was my favorite of the bunch.

Then I got the Mini Intrepid.

There is just something about a 3-inch folder that feels pocket-friendly. Even a 3.25-inch model can feel too big when you want something light, compact and discreet.

The Mini Intrepid fills that bill and more. About the only thing keeping me from giving it an "A+" grade is that standard, stamped clip that Kizer has used on all the Laconico collabs except for the wondferul milled clip on the Ursa Minor.

Back