• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kryptoglow custom scales, spacers...

Hey Kryptoglow, I was lucky to find someone selling a set of your Esee-5 scales on a youtube video of all places. I’ll put up some pictures soon, but all I have to say is I don’t understand why you have to advertise. Everyone who likes knives should have at least one set of your scales! As soon as you make scales for an Enzo Trapper, give me a shout. You’ll have an order.

Amazing handles!

Hey Kryptoglow, I was lucky to find someone selling a set of your Esee-5 scales on a youtube video of all places. I’ll put up some pictures soon, but all I have to say is I don’t understand why you have to advertise. Everyone who likes knives should have at least one set of your scales! As soon as you make scales for an Enzo Trapper, give me a shout. You’ll have an order.

Amazing handles!

Thanks for the compliment! I wish the trapper and numerous others had removable scales.

Thanks again, Dan

Thanks for the compliment! I wish the trapper and numerous others had removable scales.

Thanks again, Dan

Tell me about it! Do you ever do custom scales for an Esee 5/6? My handle is green and glows electric blue. Is there any way to mix the two and have swirls of glowing green and blue, or is it mainly one glowing color?

Photo 2013-02-15 4 32 25 PM.jpgPhoto 2013-02-15 5 31 23 PM.jpgPhoto 2013-02-15 5 31 33 PM.jpgPhoto 2013-02-15 5 32 40 PM.jpgPhoto 2013-02-15 6 23 35 PM.jpg

Last edited:
dscf1113.jpg Mixing the blue and green is something that I can do. I also make scales for the esee 5/6 in numerous colors and designs. I only have one listed on my website right now but hope to have many more over the next few weeks. www.kryptoglow.com

Thanks, Dan

Any plans to do the ZT 0200 in the near future?

Yes, I hope to have the 0200 scales within a few weeks. I also plan to offer the spyderco Mule, BK14, Kershaw Scamp, Skyline and others very soon. Thanks for the interest and please keep an eye on my site. I'm still swapping everything from that auction site to my website and hope to have all models there soon.

www.kryptoglow.com

Thanks, Dan

Looking for tweener bk16 liners or slabs? Please post when you have some available

Looking for tweener bk16 liners or slabs? Please post when you have some available

Thanks agile_1.

RWT, I do have the BK16 scales but I need the actual knife so I can test final fit and photograph scales on the actual knife. I hope to have a BK16 in a week or two and will then ad them to;
www.kryptoglow.com

Thanks, Dan

I noticed that you're going to make scales for the Manix 2 and the Mule. Any chance of scales for the Southard? The scale that comes with it is really too thick, and it would be nice to have a scale that basically has the 560 kind of texturing that's thin enough to more or less balance the two sides.

I noticed that you're going to make scales for the Manix 2 and the Mule. Any chance of scales for the Southard? The scale that comes with it is really too thick, and it would be nice to have a scale that basically has the 560 kind of texturing that's thin enough to more or less balance the two sides.

I hope to have a southard sometime in the near future. I don't really care for the finger choil area with the step down. I'll probably get rid of that and make the scales approx. 3/16" thick if the pivot allows. The insert on the backside can either be dyed to match the scale or I may make a batch in different colors to match the scales. Please keep an eye out for them on www.kryptoglow.com

Thanks, Dan

I saw in the past you made scales for the DPX hest 2.0 folder. Is this something you can still make?

I saw in the past you made scales for the DPX hest 2.0 folder. Is this something you can still make?

I stopped making them because I messed up my knife and have no way to fit scales. I'm hoping to get another one soon and I'll start making them again and list on my website.

Thanks for the interest, Dan

Some that I need;

Esee Candiru

Hogue Ex-02 spear point

Rat-5/7 grips only

Microtech Select Fire plain edge

Skyline Fixed balde

Kabar Pot belly

Ontario Falcon

Browning folding Fillet

Kershaw KS1080 skinner

BK16

Emerson A100

Boker Nano

Southard

Will pay by paypal or silver american eagles mint

Thanks, Dan

Last edited:
I hope to have a southard sometime in the near future. I don't really care for the finger choil area with the step down. I'll probably get rid of that and make the scales approx. 3/16" thick if the pivot allows. The insert on the backside can either be dyed to match the scale or I may make a batch in different colors to match the scales. Please keep an eye out for them on www.kryptoglow.com

Thanks, Dan

I just sculpted and narrowed my stock scales and then sent them off tho be sandblasted. I thought the scale/liner thinknesses on both sides should be the same, not one twice as think as the other. Seems like it would be cheaper to, and only one scale per knife. Anyway, all I have at the moment is a knife skeleton. Waiting to get some meat back on those bones.

I just sculpted and narrowed my stock scales and then sent them off tho be sandblasted. I thought the scale/liner thinknesses on both sides should be the same, not one twice as think as the other. Seems like it would be cheaper to, and only one scale per knife. Anyway, all I have at the moment is a knife skeleton. Waiting to get some meat back on those bones.
I recently realized that the small piece on the pivot is attached to the scale. I'll have to think about that for a while. I'll update if I can figure out the southard.

Thanks, Dan

Back