• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kryptoglow custom scales, spacers...

I recently realized that the small piece on the pivot is attached to the scale. I'll have to think about that for a while. I'll update if I can figure out the southard.

Thanks, Dan

Not sure what you mean. I don't have any scales on mine at the moment, just a couple of washers under the pivot screw and it works fine. There's a registration lug in the scale that fits into a hole in the liner but I suspect that that's just for ease in manufacturing and doesn't play any other role in the knife.

I hope to have some textured BK14 scales listed on my website in the next 2 weeks. www.kryptoglow.com
Thanks, Dan

Were you selling them on the auction site. I bought a bought set that I thought from you there a while ago. Either way, the scales I've bought from you (about 8 sets so far) are superb. I highly reccomend them to everyone. Your stuff is top notch!

Were you selling them on the auction site. I bought a bought set that I thought from you there a while ago. Either way, the scales I've bought from you (about 8 sets so far) are superb. I highly reccomend them to everyone. Your stuff is top notch!

Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it and the business. I'm a bit behind my last estimates on the BK14 full scales. I don't have any listed on my website or ebay at the moment. I hope to have them along with others here in the next few weeks.
Thanks again, Dan

What was your estimated date for some skyline scales? I think a bunch of us are pretty excited about getting our hands on some :).

What was your estimated date for some skyline scales? I think a bunch of us are pretty excited about getting our hands on some :).

I'm hoping to have some skyline, 0350, Buck Vantage, Scamp, Izula RC1 normal and full length, BK14 full with no lanyard hole and others all with textured surfaces. The skyline and 0350 will have no clip holes so I can place them at customers choice. I'm also planning to list some BK 15-17 scales as soon as I get a knife to test fit them.
As far as the discontinued 0700, I'm probably not going to do them. Discontinued models are usually safe queens and most don't want to mess with them. I still can't believe they quit on that model or the 0780. They were two of my favorites.

Just want to say thanks and post a pic of the non glowing royal blue scale I had made for zt0550. Looks great! Might have to pick up a scale for my zt0561! Nice work!

ec1d5a4847c351b53764fa0eb28edbf9_zpsec74f417.jpg

Thank you for the business and compliment. If you decide to get one for the 0561 just let me know.

Thanks, Dan
Just want to say thanks and post a pic of the non glowing royal blue scale I had made for zt0550. Looks great! Might have to pick up a scale for my zt0561! Nice work!

ec1d5a4847c351b53764fa0eb28edbf9_zpsec74f417.jpg

Just got this Girsan MC1911S in today. Of course I had to throw on a set of my old Glow scales. I hope to be offering textured 1911 scales on my website in the next month.
Thanks, Dan

Attachments

• dscf1810.jpg
    dscf1810.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 16
  • dscf1811_00.jpg
    dscf1811_00.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
I've bought a few scales for ESEE knives a while ago, nothing but good things to say.
Your work is looking even better than when I saw it last!

I've bought a few scales for ESEE knives a while ago, nothing but good things to say.
Your work is looking even better than when I saw it last!
Hello,
Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

I'm hoping to have some skyline, 0350, Buck Vantage, Scamp, Izula RC1 normal and full length, BK14 full with no lanyard hole and others all with textured surfaces. The skyline and 0350 will have no clip holes so I can place them at customers choice. I'm also planning to list some BK 15-17 scales as soon as I get a knife to test fit them.
As far as the discontinued 0700, I'm probably not going to do them. Discontinued models are usually safe queens and most don't want to mess with them. I still can't believe they quit on that model or the 0780. They were two of my favorites.

Dan,

Do you have the ZT 0350 yet?

my KG handles. big hit with my friends. now i only hope KG starts to make benchmade 741 scales

bladeforums8.jpg

bladeforums.jpg

bladeforums6.jpg

dscf2392.jpgGreat pics above. I'm glad your happy with them.

Here are a few coming soon. The Scamp has always been one of my favorites for EDC and I hope they decide to bring it back:( Also pictured is a full length Izula RC1 which I'll be adding to my site as they are finished.dscf2393.jpg

Attachments

• dscf2342.jpg
    dscf2342.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
  • dscf2339.jpg
    dscf2339.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back