Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very uncool:thumbdn::thumbdn: Mr. Pelton.

Sniping and criticism are just par for the course on any message board. If threatening members with violence or posting their/their family's personal info is what you have to resort to when faced with it then you need to develop thicker skin or maybe you need to rethink this forum business.

As you know my name is Robert Young Pelton. I don't hide behind an alias. I dont' say things I can't back up.I live and work in the real world. I design and make products for real people for the real world. You are welcome to contact me at ryp@comebackalive.com and I will answer any questions you have.

Anybody who is a DPx Gear customer can contact me personally and express their opinion. I welcome both negative and positive opinions. I welcome your honest opinion because it helps me make a better product and I want your business. We will be around for a very long time and everything we do wil never have excuses attached to it. I would like to think that tough customers make a tough product. You are the boss. And I serve your needs.

But I have a personal flaw.

I have a problem with cowards. I don't handle well, people who snipe from the weeds but won't back up their insults with facts. I have a problem with people who hide behind aliases. I am sorry. Its just the way I am.

That's all I have to say. If anyone here thinks that I am wrong then say so. But I can't stand cowards and bullshitters. Sorry.

I have contacted Ren personally and asked him to call me.

I have also contacted UDT SEAL and asked him what BUDS class he was in.

you recived an anwser here

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=812030&page=4&highlight=udt+seal

and again this evening.....I also asked a question after answering your 2 times

OF WHAT SERVICE DID YOU DO FOR THIS COUNTRY? ARE YOU EVEN AN AMERICAN?
QUESTION ME QUESTION YOU........:confused:
OH NO THE THUGS ARE GONNA COME OUT NOW ...............:eek:

disappointing RYP. until now i was going to wait out my HEST/F.....i am going to have to rethink that now.

Hi Ren,

All public open source published by you.

Please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back