Lets see some Hinderer action

E1HAD70.mp4

I don’t know if I’ll be able to part with this anymore

Last edited:
Every time I order a Hinderer regardless of where it comes from it is always delayed! It never happens with any other purchase I ever make! Got 2 Hinderer models coming that I’ve been dying to try coming from two different places and they are both delayed! Starting to think it’s not a coincidence 😂View attachment 2518062

I've had This XM-18, my first Hinderer, for 9 days now, and I love this knife. The factory edge however, left a bit to be desired. Carried it at work a few times last week and had a hard time cutting stuff. So I re-profiled the edge today. 17º per side with a 20º micro bevel. Way better than the less than stellar factory edge. Should perform much better now.

I didn't mirror polish it, and I left it slightly toothy because I intend to use the heck out of it.

SN8DBlk.jpg

VwUujDk.jpg

I've had This XM-18, my first Hinderer, for 9 days now, and I love this knife. The factory edge however, left a bit to be desired. Carried it at work a few times last week and had a hard time cutting stuff. So I re-profiled the edge today. 17º per side with a 20º micro bevel. Way better than the less than stellar factory edge. Should perform much better now.

I didn't mirror polish it, and I left it slightly toothy because I intend to use the heck out of it.

SN8DBlk.jpg

VwUujDk.jpg
If that’s your first be careful they tend to multiply. I had 1 couple months later got a second. Now my 6th is currently on the way.

That’s nice. I want a 3.5 though. I’m 6’3” and my hands aren’t small, not huge, but large, so I like bigger knives just because they are easier for me to grip.
Yeah then you definitely don’t want the 3 inch. I have mediumish hands and it takes up the whole handle. Well good luck tracking one down it’s all part of the fun at least it is for me. I got an xm auto on the way. Not really into autos but it will be a nice addition to the collection. If you like bigger knives monkey edge had some xm-24s in stock last time I looked. I thought about grabbing one but if I order another before the last order gets here I might have to find a new place to live.

Back