Lets see some Hinderer action

Nice 😍 I love my pair of skinny harpoon spantos...
I don’t know what the guy before me did to this thing but the detent is different than any other Hinderer I've had. Haven’t had a ton but I’ve had 6 and this one is just different. It’s very clicky if that makes since. I like it! Maybe that’s how the skinny’s are.

i-k9ghJRw-X2.jpg

I'm seeing what your saying about the firetac, this thing is quickly becoming my favorite Hinderer. Super smooth action and nice and slim!
View attachment 2526637View attachment 2526638

It really don’t get enough love. Glad you like it I had a feeling you would. I don’t know why he doesn’t make them more often. I know a guy that has one in full battle black titanium that thing is sick!!!!

It really don’t get enough love. Glad you like it I had a feeling you would. I don’t know why he doesn’t make them more often. I know a guy that has one in full battle black titanium that thing is sick!!!!
I know I would love the Firetac, but absolutely hate the show scale pattern. I would be all over that knife if the texturing covered the full scale ala XM. Or at least full covering up to a faux-bolster.

Back