Let's see your Dogwood knives, post pics if you have some!

I remember that knife! it is one of the very rare full size skinners.

Thanks! Now i'm itchin' for a 1/16th companion for it as well as a grizzly :D

Wow B34NS,

That is Great looking! Is that Blue liners on Black Micarta?

Thanks! Yes, Dan did truly impeccable work making the G10 feel like it's glued to your hand, but glides without friction for slicing.
2UHfpwY.jpg

I'm in Arizona. And yes it is prickly pear. The hills are full of it right now.

I have heard that it can be boiled and is good to eat but after picking one up as a kid (in south ga.) I have not wanted to go near them again. it was hours with my mom and a pair of tweezers, I still had to "let some fester" before we got all the spine out.

Last edited:
Wow B34NS, that is a great shot! Can we get one from the top down? Dan's thick handles are awesome! It looks like a huntsman style!

Man Tinbanger, I've said it before. I love that patina on that Echo hahahaha. Awesome Shots, I wish I could take as good of a picture as you guys!

Wow B34NS, that is a great shot! Can we get one from the top down? Dan's thick handles are awesome! It looks like a huntsman style!

Man Tinbanger, I've said it before. I love that patina on that Echo hahahaha. Awesome Shots, I wish I could take as good of a picture as you guys!

Good eye the handle on the full size skinner is very huntsman

Thanks! Of course! I really like the shape as well. I feel like too many handles try to "hold" my hand down for me. This lets's me move around the knife very comfortably. Similar in profile to the hunstman for sure, but finished without flaring, I feel lucky to have it!

d71blnY.jpg

Pay no attention to the piece of fennel used as my knife stand I was making dinner ;)

0SzPgsl.jpg

Lay it down and it just wants to pick itself up!

Last edited:
You got it bro

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/21/90267d490a134b1f8f300fedfb527d21.jpg[/

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/21/e4111832229fd1c4cccf3c97b5b243bd.jpg

a0f36ce6917e49a15f11a63bf90724d9.jpg

03fffb84e18722b4bc7f54613fb124cd.jpg

That is a Great Looking Echo 5 inlikeflynt! Can you give us a side shot! How thick is it?

I was hoping to have a big bull elk down in one of the pictures with the Hawkins, maybe next week.

Back