Let's talk Ti-Lock - A photo essay

Nevrdull, mothers alum polish or similar should work really well..Mask off any areas you don't want polished.

Just got a Sebenza clip today from CRK. Polished it a bit with some 800 grit sandpaper and put it on.....

BTW, what do you use to polish the brass thumb studs. Mine are getting a bit dull.

kxEV0B8.jpg

I like that! Nice.

I absolutely LOVE the Ti Lock spring clip. Put the pivot end of the knife in your pocket first, then using your pocket for leverage, pry against it as you squeeze it open. It is really a lot easier to do than to describe.

Lockside_zps4rjy42dg.jpg~original

Last edited:
Jeebuz, now we are going in circles!!! Don't do it Lone Wolfe! You may end up ripping open space and time and we'll all end up in the Busse sub forum. Drink!

The Busse forum?!?! :eek:

And the drinking begins in 16 hours...... :D

You mean "my precious". I might have to did it out for some more photo ops now that the leaves are tuning again. Anyways........weren't we discussing Ti-Locks? Do you have one of the early bead-blast Ti-Locks Lone Wolfe?

You mean "my precious". I might have to did it out for some more photo ops now that the leaves are tuning again. Anyways........weren't we discussing Ti-Locks? Do you have one of the early bead-blast Ti-Locks Lone Wolfe?

I did at one time, now I have only a Blue Steam.

Waiting for those pics......

Please keep reviving this thread. So awesome the pictures here. Wish I could afford one, especially the new edition. Sadly for now beyond the reach. But the combination of the materials and the engineering involved is just awesome.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Kid the more I read your stuff I have to say I enjoy reading your work more than most others.
Great job. I am adding some more stuff in my thread and a little trick for taking it apart.

BellaBlades,

Can you post a link to your thread on taking them apart?

I can't seem to find it.

Alright, Kid! :D
That "shorty" clip does wonders for the Ti-Lock.
I don't have a Ti-Lock right now to do the same.

I may have missed it and am embarrassed to ask, but I can't tell from the pictures the difference between good cheese cutting and bad.

I may have missed it and am embarrassed to ask, but I can't tell from the pictures the difference between good cheese cutting and bad.

Cutting the cheese is only good if you are alone :D,

But seriously, if you use the front part of the blade, you don't end up with cheese all munged up in the lock spring. That is the difference in the photos.

416!!! Great score and great pictures.......I really love the variable depth in the honeycomb pattern. That knife is so cool.

Back