Lionsteel TM1 (SRX)

Gianni,

Do you have the technical specifications for the TM-1 in CF and Micarta?

Overall length: ???
Blade length: 3.3"-3.75" ???
Blade thickness: 0.177"
Blade steel: Sleipner (60-61HRC)
Blade style: Wharncliffe ???
Blade grind: Hollow ???
Blade finish: Satin/Black ???
Weight: (CF/Micarta) ???
Handle material: CF/Micarta
Lock type: Lock Back
Opener: Thumb disc

Last edited:
Here are some specs on the TM-1 from the new LionSteel 2014 Catalog:

• Lunghezza lama / blade length: 90 mm (3.54")
  • Spessore lama / blade thickness: 4.5 mm (0.177")
  • Lunghezza totale / overall: 205 mm (8.07")
  • Acciaio / Steel: Sleipner Uddeholm 61 HRC
  • Manico/Handle: Solid® Micarta or Carbon Fiber
  • Peso/Weight: 130 gr. (4.6 oz.) Micarta, 127 gr. (4.5 oz.) Carbon Fiber
  • Rompi vetro / Glass breacher: Tungsten Carbide

Gianni,

You had mentioned a shipping date of March 2014 for the new TM-1. Is that still true? When do you anticipate them showing up in U.S. dealers? What is the MSRP of the CF and Micarta models with satin or black blade?

Grazie.

Gianni,

You had mentioned a shipping date of March 2014 for the new TM-1. Is that still true? When do you anticipate them showing up in U.S. dealers? What is the MSRP of the CF and Micarta models with satin or black blade?

Grazie.

I am in a big delay, the knives will be ready in May. In a short time you will find them in the LionSteel web page.

What a beautiful knife...I really would love to have one...or two. :D

Indeed. There'll be four choices that are different enough specially getting one with solid CF and another in solid Micarta.

ad3585ff363ebe0dcf202be91a3852a8_zps22ef7d1b.jpg

5dc62bec517ddc04bed9ec258f717a67_zps9d8be910.jpg

e5d23ad4aec351ba0bfc851967e404d0_zps29f2d4ca.jpg

Last edited:
Any updates regarding the expected release date and cost for the TM1 (I particularly like the MB)? I've tried doing some searches with little / no results. Thanks.

Any news on whether TM-1 will be available in the U.S. before Blade Show on D-Day, June 6th?

Gianni, any updates regarding the release date and cost for the TM1 (I particularly like the MB)?

Gianni, any updates regarding the release date and cost for the TM1 (I particularly like the MB)?

All the TM1 components are in production in this moment, I think that it will availabe just before Blade Shove, first days of June.

I'm guessing a street price of around $250 to $350 (CF & black blade adding more to the price)!

I have to say this folder would make a good pair with the M7.

Last edited:
That CF one is calling my name. Looking forward to pricing info and more pics

Just one may not be enough! One with Carbon Fiber / Satin Blade (TM1 CS) and a second with Micarta / Black Blade (TM1 MB).

I'd like to see pictures of all four models along with MSRP!

Cool. Thanks for posting and doing the math RamZar. Time to start saving!

Back