N A S K finalized

.. maybe Neuron Accelerating Sympathetic-Nervous-System-Inducing-Must-Have-More-Than-One Knife.

I know that's cheating.. but whatever

I like 6 1/2" Stout Utility Knife, but then people will call it the 6" SUK. That doesn't sound right to me. It gets back too close to "fluffer" again...

the MAK can arrange a fluffer for you any time

(MAK6 ?)

I like 6 1/2" Stout Utility Knife, but then people will call it the 6" SUK. That doesn't sound right to me. It gets back too close to "fluffer" again...

Maybe... "Heavy Duty Utility" or HDU for short? Why even have knife in the name? You already have HC, LC, UF, EDC and Shiv... Granted you also have the FK but I don't think it should be requirement. After all your company name... CPK covers that pretty well.

To the honorable Gentleman from Mooresville, NC:

Post # 121 pretty much settled this topic! Most will refer to it as a NASK as we go forward, a few will stick with F*****r and some will name their own. At this stage of the game, an official name may only take a back seat to these rooted nicknames!

nicknames are fine, but this is a serious knife that deserves a real name, imo

Honestly NASK is the winner in my book. Its got a good ring to it and wraps up this whole naming debacle up nicely with a bit of humour. I think it's perfect!

Back