Old Friends Friday

My brother gave me this Mikov from the Czech Republic some time ago. I could save it for RAndom Tuesday, too, because I have no idea what it was doing in the humidor of Grampa's smoking stand.
vU56em0.jpg

The main blade locks.

My brother gave me this Mikov from the Czech Republic some time ago. I could save it for RAndom Tuesday, too, because I have no idea what it was doing in the humidor of Grampa's smoking stand.
vU56em0.jpg

The main blade locks.
That's a really nice-looking Mikov Jer :cool: :thumbsup:
Been carrying this old friend all week for Jon's GAW, however it is no stranger to regular carry and use with me. This one came from Roland Proctor. OH
Schrade-93-OT-Wrangler-USA.jpg
Great pattern Bruce :) :thumbsup:

Carrying a couple of old friends today

View attachment 2424686

Tungsten Kutmaster from the old country.
UeZqN9R.jpg

I bought it probably in Geneva NY.

The particular knives are not that old of friends but the pattern and brand certainly are
View attachment 2431709

I think I bought this GR ripper at the gunshop downtown before they moved to the cornfields before the cornfields became malls.
Iuqe0h9.jpg

Anyway, I put the handles on long enough ago that the pegs stand out like an antique chair's pegs.

I carry this one every day of the week for the past couple years. Don’t use it everyday, but often.

View attachment 2438189View attachment 2438190
Great Old Friends gents 🙂 After being away for most of the past couple of weeks, I'm pleased to be reunited with my Waynorth Lambsfoot in jigged bone 😊👍

I think I bought this Bradford Guardian 3 in 2019, and I find it a really useful FB. I didn't carry it much last year, as I didn't do much hiking, but thought I'd make use of it today. I usually make use of the stock leather sheath, but have it in Kydex today :thumbsup:

YbdJtbN.jpg

sLwojQA.jpg

Nice one.^

Thanks. Well over 50 years.
I remember this one in the big window of the old house, so pre-2014:
3GWsYlg.jpg
Wow! :cool: :thumbsup:
Jack, that handle looks nicely rounded and very comfy. I'm folding O.F. Friday and Black Friday into one knife, my Craftsman 95066 large stockman.

2Zft0su.jpg
Thank you Jeff, that's a nice idea my friend :) :thumbsup:

Back