Picture thread

All info on that is in my low rider clip and mailing instruction thread my friend.
$30 plus shipping on clips.
All my ti clips are the same price. Have been for a good while now. I'd have to see it to know but I believe I've built clips for those before. Seems they use the same clip on all of their models don't they? If so I have an Investigator and may be able to use that to make you one unless its the same one you are mailing me for the Wave anyways, in which case its easier to just wait and do it when it arrives using your clip. Be sure to send your original clip with it as that helps me a lot to do the holes right. Thanks for asking

STR

these can be found in their own thread, but here they are. Fantastic quality and blued still working well.

knife3.jpg

knife1.jpg

man those clips look awesome.i really hate the clip on my jyd 2 ,how much would a clip for that one run me?

Thanks. All the answers are in my low rider clip and mail instructions. All anyone needs to get me a job is there. Its a sticky post also at the top here on page one among the others I stuck there. Find that and you can step yours up. Also, if you want to talk more about them start a new thread since I want to keep this one for pictures of the ones done more so than conversations about new ones.:thumbup:

Thanks

STR

heres one

swamp rat rat trap
honeymoon003-1.jpg

str may shoot me for posting this one..
iirc
it gave him a tough time

case trapper
MyHouse126.jpg

this is my paramilitary.

here it is in the pocket

STRlowriderinpocket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pic. That has to be one I did without seeing the knife. You can center the stem of the clip a little better on those if you like. Its a simple matter of lifting up the part of the clip that glides over the pocket rim and while keeping it up simply forcing the clip more toward the middle. You can gently persuade it to a new memory set if you do this and it won't hurt anything so long as the bottom is not dragging on the G10. I normally do that myself after mounting one I make withe knife here but since that was just mailed out without seeing it it is often times hard for me to know how it will mount.

Looks like it buries the knife great though! :thumbup:

STR

Thanks for the pic. That has to be one I did without seeing the knife. You can center the stem of the clip a little better on those if you like. Its a simple matter of lifting up the part of the clip that glides over the pocket rim and while keeping it up simply forcing the clip more toward the middle. You can gently persuade it to a new memory set if you do this and it won't hurt anything so long as the bottom is not dragging on the G10. I normally do that myself after mounting one I make withe knife here but since that was just mailed out without seeing it it is often times hard for me to know how it will mount.

Looks like it buries the knife great though! :thumbup:

STR

ah it is ok the way it is. and i really like how it buries. thanks again for making these.

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd post a pic or two of the JYD II lowrider clip that came today in the mail (along with another prybar... Awesome little guys there). I love this clip, and the matte finish is really much better looking on the knife than the original clip. Awesome work, and thanks again!!

IMG_01291use.jpg

use2-3.jpg

useII.jpg

Great pics! Love the background! ;)

Thanks J.

Enjoy

STR

I've sent 3 knives to Steve. Two for tip up conversions and a HK 14210 for a scale conversion. He does great work at a fair price.

... Love the background! ;)

Great little books. We had Chisum, Goodnight, Loving, Billy the Kid, Lincoln County War, The Enola Gay.... all anyone knows about is the aliens... its a shame.

Just received mine today, to fit my stock Spyderco Paramilitary digital camo with black blade. I got the khaki colour, and it fits perfectly. Khaki looks great with the camo.

Very happy, and will try to post pics soon.

Nice job Steve!!

Back