Picture thread

Quite welcome. Thanks for the pics. :thumbup:

Enjoy.

STR

Here are my 710 low riders.
710lowriders003.jpg

Here are the rest of my STR clips.
JoshsFirstBirthday004.jpg

Does the low-rider clip on the 710 fit into the existing holes for the clip that comes with the knife?

STR,

Do you have stock tip-up lowrider clips for the Paramilitary? If so, is it possible to order one without sending in my knife? Thanks!

I ask that everyone read my low rider clip mailing instruction thread which is a sticky post top the page here on page one of my forum. I ask them to do this whether they mail the knife to me or not since it answers so many of the most frequently asked questions. One is your question but since you asked I'll answer that one here and then refer you to the thread for any others you may have. All my clips are made to order usually. I keep some on hand for the Para and other models that are pre-folded over at times and most all the time I have the templates ready to use already cut out which is a big help.

Its no problem to make one up for you and ship it out tomorrow morning if that is what you want. I'm in the shop this afternoon anyway and have been making some for other models of Emersons, Benchmades, and Kershaws this afternoon anyhow.

If you want yours tomorrow I'll go ahead and make one up and bead blast it. I can always sell it if you decide against it. In the mean time I refer you here. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525771

Thanks for stopping by and wow, for making my forum the home of your first post even! Welcome to blade forums!

STR

Thanks for the quick response. Awesome customer service. I would love two of the paramilitary clips: Titanium, bead blasted. I can send a payment via Paypal.

Best,

Marc

Fair enough. I made one earlier that still needs bead blasted thinking I was getting ahead! :D I'll do another one before the end of the day and have both ready to ship in the morning. My email address is in that work order form if you click the link. Its the same price as cash. STRsbackyardknifeworksatgmail.com but I figure you know how to actually type it to make it work using the @ sign

Thanks
STR

Got 2 case knives. A mini copper lock and a small lockback #61225l.
Can you install the low rider clips on them?

I doubt it. I really need to see the knives. In the future start a new thread of your own instead of posting your questions in one already started on another topic and post some pictures or links to the exact knives you have and it helps me to know what I'd be up against. Thanks

STR

Here are a couple of shots of my BM Mini Grip with an STR low-rider clip in "Denim Camo".

DSC_1565.JPG

DSC_1568.JPG

DSC_1566.JPG

DSC_1574.JPG

The simple addition of STR's clip has made a knife that I almost never carried a knife I carry a lot!

Thanks STR!

best regards -

mqqn

Totaly awsome lowrider clip! I was blown away by the workmanship and the incredibly fast service. I would highly recommend these clips to anyone. It fit perfectly and makes carring the Griptillian even more comfortable not to mention more stealthy.... Very high quality.
I will proudly wear this handmade clip everywhere and can't wait to get my new Bone Collector so i can have a clip made for it also. Steve, You have definitly raised the bar....
You just made me a permenant customer! Thanks Much....DragonsBear

STRClip002.jpg

STRClip001rev.jpg

STRClip004rev.jpg

Thank you. You guys are too kind but I do appreciate it. :thumbup: Dragon's Bear didn't you contact me on my other forum just the other day? I replied there in case you've missed it.

STR

Thanks for the pics. :thumbup: I had not seen it in the black so at first I thought my brother had actually created a screen name and joined here but I finally figured out which one that was. ;) His looked slightly different than yours and was actually a different model and he didn't get a low rider clip. I had to look at it for a few to catch on though.:D

STR

Back