Prototype AG Russell Folding Chef's Knife

jka134

I really like the new AG Russell Folding Cook's Knife II.

I was distressed to learn from your post that the Hocho had been discontinued because I, like many others on BF also like the Hocho in my kitchen drawer.

The good news: Hocho has Not been discontinued.

Go to AG Russell and search for "folding kitchen knife." The Hocho is still in the AG Russell online catalog as "A.G. Russell™ Hocho and Cooking Tweezers."

My sincere thanks to AG, Goldie and Phil for keeping these fine knives in their Line.

Mike H.

jka134

I really like the new AG Russell Folding Cook's Knife II.

I was distressed to learn from your post that the Hocho had been discontinued because I, like many others on BF also like the Hocho in my kitchen drawer.

The good news: Hocho has Not been discontinued.

Go to AG Russell and search for "folding kitchen knife." The Hocho is still in the AG Russell online catalog as "A.G. Russell™ Hocho and Cooking Tweezers."

My sincere thanks to AG, Goldie and Phil for keeping these fine knives in their Line.

Mike H.
Great that it is still available, in the event mine gets misappropriated. I now have a leather strop and the Hocho is even more a cutting demon.

HiCap1

Why has the folding AG Cooking knife 2 disappeared? Heard that a new version is coming, version 3?

Back