Prototype AG Russell Folding Chef's Knife

I would have thought that these would have been available by now any word? Graduating from culinary school on May 3rd need one as a gift for another student hope they are out by then.

Doc,

Sorry we missed the date,

We have them on hand, I am writing the dcopy for the web and catalog page today so they should show up in a day or so.

A. G.

Sorry A.G. ...just a joke from the 80's :D

[youtube]f4zyjLyBp64[/youtube]

Really looking forward to the knife, been checking daily!!

-Michael

Check this folding kitchen knife I bought about fifteen years ago to use at a friend's house when I would visit and cook for him and my wife. His knives were so bad you couldn't open a quohog with them.

HiCap1
001_zps47b8013d.jpg
003_zps585018eb.jpg

I'd want a much smaller handle I think (without holding it). And perhaps just a friction folder for ease of cleaning.

Check this folding kitchen knife I bought about fifteen years ago to use at a friend's house when I would visit and cook for him and my wife. His knives were so bad you couldn't open a quohog with them.

HiCap1
001_zps47b8013d.jpg
003_zps585018eb.jpg

Looks to me as if you need to sharpen that one.

A. G.

Just got mine in!!

What a great knife...and screaming sharp. I'll try to take some kitchen pics...

Thanks A.G., it's a great idea!

-Michael

Just got mine in!!

What a great knife...and screaming sharp. I'll try to take some kitchen pics...

Thanks A.G., it's a great idea!

-Michael

Waiting for the pics :D

Love the idea of this knife. I would want one for the kitchen and for out of town trips. How are the ergos on this knife?

HiCap1
001_zps47b8013d.jpg
003_zps585018eb.jpg
I've got this knife - looks like it has been discontinued (can't find it on their website).

Back