Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

I always wanted something with Bruce Bumps name on it, picked up one​ of his Carbide file guides for squaring up shoulders and things like that. Looking forward to using it, it's built like a tank.

Bruce makes Fabulous knives!
I've got the biggy like that marked No #1 and a smaller one from Bruce. You know those are named the Bump & Grind!;) File Guide!

Ive always been fascinated by his knives and pistols, incredible work. "Bump and Grind", that's funny stuff.

05ed4508caf2393ad71087ac169dfc22.gif

Howdy.

Almost three days down. I hope you used that time to make a giant pile of metal/leather/wood dust, John :D

I see we're up and running again. I think I'll check out the rest of new format. Later folks.

Last edited:
The little cowbell w/link disappeared from my sigline and I know not how to replicate it. HELP!!!

This one links to the subforum when you click it. Not sure how to paste the text since the text shows up as an image. I tried putting it in quotes, but I get an error and it wont let me post. Anyways, I'll email you the text and it should work.

Clan of the cowbell

Last edited:
Ah hah! There you guys are... It's gonna take a month till I'm used to the new format to the point its all second nature.

Every time I go away, when I get back Kevin's added more features. :eek:

Glad i'm not the only confused one Ted:confused:
We'll get the hang of it.......eventually!

Kevin keeps turnin' on more features, he just turned the multi quote function on a couple of hours ago. This'll take awhile but there'll be lots of help.

Being able to quote just what you highlight is really easy, I like that feature.

Back