Quick Question about Different Sub Fora

I will point out again that every post I made in the W&C section (apart from the very first, which simply read, "*lines up knuckles," was a response to people coming at me.

Sixty two posts into this thread and we have arrived at:

"Can I defend myself?"

"Maybe. Try it and see what happens."

If you feel you have to defend yourself in W&C, you should not be posting there.

Yes, being detrimental or contributing to this community is a very simple concept. It really is not that hard at all. Think about it and decide which path you will take.

This place has a lot of members. We give guide lines on behavior. The rest is up to you. I am sorry you are having such a hard time grasping that and applying it towards your behavior, but to start drawing hard and fast lines so people can put there toes as close as possible with immunity is not what we are about here.

If you can not grasp that, then in all probability this is not the place for you.

Last edited:
It is extremely unfortunate that the moderation staff is being so evasive and unhelpful.

That which I am asking requires a one word response.

I am done in this thread, and I like I said, I will not be posting anywhere the rules are unclear.

Bastid said:
Yes, being detrimental or contributing to this community is a very simple concept. It really is not that hard at all. Think about it and decide which path you will take.

This place has a lot of members. We give guide lines on behavior. The rest is up to you. I am sorry you are having such a hard time grasping that and applying it towards your behavior, but to start drawing hard and fast lines so people can put there toes as close as possible with immunity is not what we are about here.

If you can not grasp that, then in all probability this is not the place for you.

Seems pretty clear to me.

We have rules which serve the vast majority of our members well. Occasionally we get someone who needs more guidance than we feel is warranted.

At this point, you come across as an attention whore. You refuse to learn from reading or experience, and demand guidance others thrive without. You just like keeping your threads active.

You've insulted Bastid twice now. Once was too much. Go play in someone else's back yard. You are no longer welcome here.

It is extremely unfortunate that the moderation staff is being so evasive and unhelpful.

That which I am asking requires a one word response.

I'm going to post this as a member and NOT a moderator. What is truly sad is you having such a strenuous time absorbing and digesting such a simplistic concept. We have members here that are 14, 15, 16 years old, and they have no problem understanding, (On the first go 'round) the very thing that has apparently left you stupefied. Really, I am unsure of how many more ways one can present and explain to you the answers to the question you are asking here. You've been given straight forward answers, analogies, examples, and yet here we are. You are unable to see that which is plainly in front of you, despite varying efforts from several people in the community. Your antics are not funny, witty, or entertaining in the least. This fruitless endeavor has been educational for some I would guess.

I'm going to post this as a member and NOT a moderator. What is truly sad is you having such a strenuous time absorbing and digesting such a simplistic concept.

He understood perfectly, Rev, what he did was 100% intentional every step of the way.
Trolling forums, pretending not to understand the rules, while simultaneously working furiously to get unsuspecting forum members worked up...

Not seeing much patience for that crap here, and thank goodness for that; he tried, but somehow it backfired rather quickly, imagine that. :rolleyes:

I almost feel sorry for the Mormon forum that he is supposedly a member of.
Imagine the hand-wringing that must be going on there as they try to figure out a fair and equitable way to deal with his "agnostic" antics. :p

Last edited:
So what was the reason for his special font?
This was one interesting read, so will this thread be moved, locked, or what?

I almost feel sorry for the Mormon forum that he is supposedly a member of.
Imagine the hand-wringing that must be going on there as they try to figure out a fair and equitable way to deal with his antics. :p

Well, that is an interesting spin on things I guess. They get no pity from me. :D
So what was the reason for his special font?
This was one interesting read, so will this thread be moved, locked, or what?

It came with the foam helmet he's supposed to wear.

meyers.gif

Back