Random Photo Thread!

EDC....

2014-01-20%2020.44.43_zpskuotuwcj.jpg

-X

^^Lol...

For those of you who don't know about Stockton, this picture makes perfect sense.

Kev, is that Shawn R. standing there all dorky like? Or is that your ol' roomie John? That Katie too?

Wow, this pic just got personal!

Real talk now, composition is quite nice, light, color, balance, and all fits well in this image. Kevin, you seem to be one of those people with an inate ability for composition. Many of your photos I have seen over the years really stand out in my mind, I think you burned off all the brain cells blocking that part of the brain for the rest of us. I enjoy this Image a lot.

I also enjoy my run&coke :D

-Xander

car is cool.. composition? not so good! Xander, too much rum :) there is waaaay too much cement in the foreground.. but then again, I'm sure FBC wasn't trying to make a prize winning photo, just trying to capture the epicness :)

X, That is Jon and that's not Katie it is Jen. Also thank you , obliviously you can recognize raw talent when you see it , UNLIKE Sloth! lol :D
Bobby, Not enough room in the trunk for bodies. That is where the keep the BEAT! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! haha

"Must be the hair." Still kinda creeps me out how much those two sisters look alike.

Sloth, yes I like my rum :D. This image just needs a simple crop, but also having seen many of Kevin's pics I stand by what I said. Also, viewing it on my phone I didn't see the image in its entirety, the cement is cropped off nicely.

2014-02-17%2017.17.56_zpsszbbhejm.jpg

-X

Lol, thanx. It wasn't mine and I don't know what it was, but it sure doesn't look to natural with color like that! Only adjustments were slight crop, a touch of contrast and a little boost to saturation.

I don't know what it is, but spilled food and such has been catching my eye lately...

20140222_141118_PerfectlyClear_zpscj6b5i5j.jpg

-X

Hey is that cupcake still there? I am pretty sure I know where that is. :D

^ It's good to test with your flesh first. I'm pretty sure somebody wrote that down long ago. In a book. It's legit advice, really.

Back