• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

And this proxy in no way described why his unknown communication is a better method than what those who have been screwed have been using. If i was a sucker this guy was raking me over the coals I might try contacting this mystery guy. Then again, if it was actually me I would have paid paypal goods and put in a claim way before the time was up to avoid getting screwed. Further, I would have searched the gbu for this guy and all this garbage could have been avoided.
I am curious as to why all this stuff is going on and his feedback is perfect. Isn't that odd. If there was negative as a new member I would look at the feedback and if he had negative f

If any of you genius's looked at his Trade rating you would see why people do not look here. According to his rating and the length of time he has belonged it leads people to believe that he is a standup guy. Sometimes you need to look in your own house first. In fact this forum and it's members are at fault for people having problems. The other two which I am not supposed to mention there name have a feedback system and it works. Why does it not work here ?

If any of you genius's looked at his Trade rating you would see why people do not look here. According to his rating and the length of time he has belonged it leads people to believe that he is a standup guy. Sometimes you need to look in your own house first. In fact this forum and it's members are at fault for people having problems. The other two which I am not supposed to mention there name have a feedback system and it works. Why does it not work here ?

Because people like you who give positive reviews after a bad experience?

The feedback system doesn't tell the whole story. That's why this subforum exists.

He asked how you planned to help 2 posts after your offer to help, which you have either skimmed over or ignored.

He also mentioned his previous troubles with Sheppard in this very thread.

You obviously did not read the posting the other posting. the members involved have asked me to not get involved and also hinted to me that this would blow up in my face. it seems as the other members in this thread you have turned my offering to help into some kind of conspiracy. Now that I am extricating myself from the situation as requested by you guys, you have the audacity to say what you did . I have have done nothing but help you and all I get back from you people is grief and unpleasant post's. I no longer have any reason to stay on as middleman. I guess according to you there is some sort of mandatory waiting period between
receiving multiple request to stop helping and acting upon it. You have stuck your nose into something you are not fully versed in. keep in mind that " A little bit of knowledge is more dangerous then not knowing anything at all". These are words you should remember next time you get involved in somebody's business. You guys have treated this situation as though it is life changing event. I think we should all be busy doing other things that are more important.I bid you all a nice day. I am out of this situation. I am just curious if Palonej is owed any money or scale's I would really like to know Good day and good bye

Hot to cold in .123445 secs.. Wait, he's hot again.
Emm Jay, you are losing it man. It seems like you are not familiar with the etiquette that comes with the discussion forums.. I would offer to help, but that ship sailed already without you.
BTW, Palonej is one of the respected veterans of BF, talking down to him will hardly offer you any benefit. Respected members are respected for a reason.

this ^^ sums it up, seems like dejavu all over again :D

New members that just joined would have a problem. What you are inferring is that the Trade rating is relatively useless and misleading. I think that maybe that situation be addressed. That's what I used as a guide when I started working with him and did not see any reason to look any further. It works fine with the other two. lets see what interesting excuses and comments you come up with.

Seems like you want to blame the system instead of taking responsibility.

If you really want to be part of this community, you should read more and learn how things work.

No rating system is perfect, and this one is no different. Maybe it works better on your other forums. Well so what? No one's stopping you from leaving.

If you make deals with strangers, it's on you to do your research.

I have no intention of leaving the forum. Having a squabble with a few members of the forum is not enough to make me leave. I know that I have done no wrong and have had smooth dealings all of the transaction except for one which has been rectified. And instead of saying that I have a point in reference to the Trade rating you make all these excuses for it. I wonder how many other deals have soured because of it. Instead of saying that it is something we need to look at. As i look at your feedback rating I should say to myself that I don't believe it and go and search all over the forum for bad news. Not perfect is a pretty far cry for this rating process. I am truly sorry that all this nonsense had to occur. And I think I am going to just put this behind me and maybe that is good advice for all of us.

I have no intention of leaving the forum. Having a squabble with a few members of the forum is not enough to make me leave. I know that I have done no wrong and have had smooth dealings all of the transaction except for one which has been rectified. And instead of saying that I have a point in reference to the Trade rating you make all these excuses for it. I wonder how many other deals have soured because of it. Instead of saying that it is something we need to look at. As i look at your feedback rating I should say to myself that I don't believe it and go and search all over the forum for bad news. Not perfect is a pretty far cry for this rating process. I am truly sorry that all this nonsense had to occur. And I think I am going to just put this behind me and maybe that is good advice for all of us.
You've proven your deficiency. We saw that in what you did in the last thread. You have completely contradicted yourself in saying that one should not have to come to the GBU (search all over the forum) to figure out who someone is, yet you posted in the GBU to figure out who SCC is and find out you had been scammed and used the community here to get restitution. Bull snot. Enjoy your private world of contradiction. I'll know not to deal with you in the future. Perhaps go to whatever places you speak of and give random strangers your money there. It is not the place that is the problem.

So you come to the forums and post a bad in the gb&u cause shepardcc had you over coals and at the time you were out money and product? Then when the members here nailed him to a fence post for you, you got what was comming to you and I'm sure more to change the title and feedback. And you decided this was a good deal and changed your title to good and shat on the membership that stood behind you? Then you decide to be the middle man to help all the poor souls he has continued to ripoff after you? Bought gold to help this stand up provider because you want to help the ones wronged by this stand up guy?
But when you changed your thread to good you didn't care about the new people that look him up sees your good post and fall into his trap you know the same one you did? But low and behold now you are the saint of BF just looking to help the ones that got screwed by him because you know he's a good guy. Don't waste others time your BS is about as deep as his. There is not lesson to be taught here other then do the right thing by your customers. And you can put whatever you want behind you just what he wants others still owed can't and I hope won't.

Last edited:
Emjay, I get that you're trying to be helpful. What I don't understand is how you think your powers of persuasion are any better than the poor folks he actually owes money or goods to. While I don't know for sure, I'd assume that giving his obvious familiarity with the web, instagram, e-mail, forums, and the like that surely he has orders and communications saved that would refresh his memory as to what he owes whom. If your service consist of rounding up everyone again that have already been rounded up a couple times then all that's doing is resetting the "scam clock" for the guy, because once again the customer gets a glimmer of hope. Has that glimmer panned out before in more than a case or two? What were you planning on doing to suddenly provide an as yet undiscovered option that will magically force SCC's compliance?Do you think it's odd that a major way folks communicate with him is Email, where they don't know if he ever saw it or not, and that's the one that always somehow gets compromised? It's easy to say you never got an email, a lot harder not to respond to a FB message or whatnot where you were tagged as reading it.

Last edited:

Keep up the BS and it won't be your choice whether you stay.

So no one looks here but you posted a bad here right ? So you posted the bad so the forums would help you out like it has with others? Now you got good with extras to change your title now gb&u isn't worth a look huh. And yeah shepardcc bad practices are because we don't look in our own house right!!!!!!!!!
Hey man we get it his extras and koolaid is a flavor you enjoy. But do the forums a favor don't come here trying to make us drink it. Btw what was his extras offered to ya to come here and be his mediator to fix everything he couldn't himself? I would bet it was in the end to leave you holding the bag and drive a bus right over you just his style.

BrentD86 BrentD86 since you are being mentioned by this guy as to being made right can you please chime in how his services made you right?
I put in a thread at the bottom of page 9 to all members that have an issue with Eric to PM or e-mail me and I will do my best to rectify the situation. I became a gold member last night in order to be able to do this
Thanks Mike Joseph
Just asked BrentD86 BrentD86 how you helped out. Also E emjay4248 was your gold gifted by someone looking for good coverage? Just seems outta the blue loyalty ya know.

emjay, you remind me of "the hotel California"; you keep checking out but you never leave. :rolleyes: Too bad LEGION 12 isn't around, he could post the song for you. :cool:

Last edited:
I was curious about a couple things.
How emjay was going to go about 'helping' members out.
Does he have another way of contacting Eric?? E mail certainly isn't an efficient way. For every 10 I sent, he answered 1......after about a month.....with a snarky attitude. Can't trust that pesky internet service.
Is Eric aware of him offering this 'service'??
Are Eric & emjay kinda partners now??
And my most pressing concern, why in God's name would anyone with a brain want to come to the aid of a proven scammer, liar and smart ass who has aggravated 95% of the people who have sent him their hard earned money??
Sorry emjay......I just don't get it. Your quickly changing attitude makes us get a little squirmy.

What you aren't getting is that there are some excellent people here that will do anything in their power to help each other out, and we have seen way too many times members needing help after sending your bud substantial amounts of that hard earned money.
Rather than explain yourself, you get recalcitrant.
Just let Eric stand, or fall, on his own. You are not helping a stand up guy. That is why you are seeing so many of us question your motives.
Joe

To all members that have an unsolved with Eric from Shepard please pm me and I will do my best to correct. Eric cannot receive or send back pm's because he has been suspended. I am trying to please the members as best I can. There are no promises that I will be able to solve the problem but I will do my best. When sending me a pm please do not do it in an angry manner, that will only make a crappy situation more difficult situation worse. You can also e-mail me if you wish @ mj21361@gmail.com I thank you for your patience.

For the umpteenth time...

How are you going to "correct" the issues Eric is having and help the numerous members to whom Eric owes money. This is a VERY simple question, and one you should have no problem answering. You inserted yourself into this mess. Please, explain your what exactly you are going to do.

Forget that brother.
He has been asked again and again. He just gets testy and salty.
Why?? Have no clue.
We would all like to know......he won't tell us.

For the umpteenth time...

How are you going to "correct" the issues Eric is having and help the numerous members to whom Eric owes money. This is a VERY simple question, and one you should have no problem answering. You inserted yourself into this mess. Please, explain your what exactly you are going to do.

Back