Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"

A very happy day indeed ! :thumbsup: 😍 🍀🍀🍀🍀

All right then ........whatever you guys want. 🤣

Starting over .................

_t8p6121-small-jpg.2502849
Beautiful old Case my friend !!!!!
Are you serious ???? All over again ???? The last time we went through it I discovered that I missed carrying Ol Red and I do have it in my pocket again today . Ol Red is second from the bottom .
F4BqMZK.jpg

Harry

Beautiful old Case my friend !!!!!
Are you serious ???? All over again ???? The last time we went through it I discovered that I missed carrying Ol Red and I do have it in my pocket again today . Ol Red is second from the bottom .
F4BqMZK.jpg

Harry

I reckon I'm a day late for April fools jokes ! 🤣
Greeted with a tornado warning early this morning ........
....... I grabbed my Spring Street Barlow off the side board as I was heading to the basement with Elijah J. and put it in my pocket. 😊🌪️🌦️⚡
They had us under a tornado watch all day and it just expired a few minutes ago. A year ago yesterday we had the wind storm which damaged my roof and siding. :thumbsdown:🤬
No damage to my property this time, thank goodness !

That's a fine stable of red Barlows Harry ! :thumbsup:😍

Last edited:
I reckon I'm a day late for April fools jokes ! 🤣
Greeted with a tornado warning early this morning ........
....... I grabbed my Spring Street Barlow off the side board as I was heading to the basement with Elijah J. and put it in my pocket. 😊🌪️🌦️⚡
They had us under a tornado watch all day and it just expired a few minutes ago. A year ago yesterday we had the wind storm which damaged my roof and siding. :thumbsdown:🤬
No damage to my property this time, thank goodness !

That's a fine stable of red Barlows Harry ! :thumbsup:😍
Glad you made it through without any damage. Parts of KY, WV, & Southern OH took a hit yesterday. Our son has a place in So. OH, between Cambridge & Wheeling but he made it through OK.

Normal April rainfall here is 3.5". According to my rain gauge we passed that yesterday, and the weather guessers are calling for another 1-2" today. The stream beside our place is as high as I've seen it for a long time.

And.........some knife content:

Glad you made it through without any damage. Parts of KY, WV, & Southern OH took a hit yesterday. Our son has a place in So. OH, between Cambridge & Wheeling but he made it through OK.

Normal April rainfall here is 3.5". According to my rain gauge we passed that yesterday, and the weather guessers are calling for another 1-2" today. The stream beside our place is as high as I've seen it for a long time.

And.........some knife content:

Them knives looks pretty soggy to me ! 💧💧💧💦☔
I hope you dry out soon.
As for us, they are surveying in the northern part of my county for tornado damage today ....... 75 degrees yesterday and calling for snow this evening. You have to be cautious about wishing for spring around here because you are also wishing for tornado season. 🤬 🤣

Thank you Mr P. You're gonna think I'm crazy but I just now became aware of this thread. I operate at the speed of the Paleozoic layer... :rolleyes:

Too bad ...... with the Barlows you have you could have added a lot to the show ! .................... but,
............. heck, I reckon the show isn't over yet.

Somebody just keeps unlocking the door ! 🔦📽️🔑🤣

Back