Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"

Looks like all of the winners have their winnings in hand. It's been a really fun ride !

I've had at least one Barlow in my pocket every day since my thirty days ended. Some habits are hard to shake !

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped to make this a fun challenge ! :thumbsup:😊

Looks like all of the winners have their winnings in hand. It's been a really fun ride !

I've had at least one Barlow in my pocket every day since my thirty days ended. Some habits are hard to shake !

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped to make this a fun challenge ! :thumbsup:😊
Thank you for hosting this! It was a lot of fun and gave me an excuse to post the same 1970 Case Barlow over and over again (my own stipulation) πŸ˜…

Thanks for herding the cats, it was definitely an enjoyable month. So much eye candy. :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I had an absolute blast!

I think I speak for everyone who participated in saying that the pleasure was ours!

Thank you very much Rob, for increasing even more how much I like the Barlows with this incredible event.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Since I started collecting knives, it's always been my favorite (just like the stag), so the last one that arrived has almost always been in my pocket, because it has everything I like.;)

9sdoIzeE_o.jpg

This just in! I know the challenge is over, but I just had to share this. A NIB from 2013 that I probably paid too much for and couldn’t say no to, in the same golden yellow G10 as my Boys Knife!

Attachments

• IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1511.jpeg
    IMG_1511.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 2
It's not that I can't read and follow directions, it's more that I just don't care. 😜

It's spring and I found my favorite barlow! It's been missing for some months, I was digging for a pen in my back pack this morning, it was in one of the pen slots the whole time. Happy Day!

Let's see if I remember how to add a picture from a hosting site, I'm a little dubious.

Edit: Wingo!

It's spring and I found my favorite barlow! It's been missing for some months, I was digging for a pen in my back pack this morning, it was in one of the pen slots the whole time. Happy Day!

A very happy day indeed ! :thumbsup: 😍 πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

We're still doing this?! Fine by me!
All right then ........whatever you guys want. 🀣

Starting over .................

_t8p6121-small-jpg.2502849

It's not that I can't read and follow directions, it's more that I just don't care. 😜

Let's see if I remember how to add a picture from a hosting site, I'm a little dubious.

Edit: Wingo!
Happy days indeed!
A very happy day indeed ! :thumbsup: 😍 πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

All right then ........whatever you guys want. 🀣

Starting over .................

_t8p6121-small-jpg.2502849
Verah nice case Barlow

Back