Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"

Neal, that it an exceptional lineup! How do you pick one to carry??
Don't really know except one of the DB's has a broken spring. But since I wear overalls most of the time I have lots of pockets. :p Almost time to send it to Glenn. Better still, I need to drop in on him.

Last edited:
Me too ! :thumbsup: 😍 😍 🤣

T8-P6217-Small.jpg
Loving all that red bone! 😍

Loving all that red bone! 😍

Thank you my friend !

Well, look what arrived in today's mail!!! THANK YOU Rob!!! what a combo, I am tickled pink, PINK I tell ya 😂

I am very thankful to be the recipient of this dynamic duo, thank you again Rob👍👍👍

Glad to see they arrived in good condition !
Tickled pink ......... I like that ! :thumbsup: 😍🍀🤣

Day ???

I'm starting to think that the "P" in "Mr. P" stands for "Prize-Pack" -- because yesterday, I received a doozie!!! 🤩

I'm also starting to think that Mr. P's knives look so awesome in photos, not because of savvy editing or a trick of the light, but because they really are that good!! 😮

QdEwSo7.jpeg

This Opinel is unlike any I've handled - it feels "authentic" in a way that others I have don't. I don't know if it's the darker and character-filled wood, the rustic patination on the lock ring, or the deep smoky depths in the blade - but it feels like it would be perfectly at home in one of the vineyards of southern France! It also feels perfectly at home in my pocket! As an added bonus, the "XXX" markings make sure I'll always remember that it came into my possession via this fun "30 Day" challenge!

For anyone interested, the mystery gift Mr. P mentioned was this handsome Opinel belt pouch that he, correctly, ventured might also be a good fit for Big Remy. I haven't experimented with belt pouches for folding knives, but you can bet I will now! If it turns out I don't like it on my belt, I think it's versatile enough to attach to the webbing on the straps of my backpack!

Thanks again, to Mr. P and all the wonderful porcharinos who participated in this incredible event! 😄

Day ???

I'm starting to think that the "P" in "Mr. P" stands for "Prize-Pack" -- because yesterday, I received a doozie!!! 🤩

I'm also starting to think that Mr. P's knives look so awesome in photos, not because of savvy editing or a trick of the light, but because they really are that good!! 😮

QdEwSo7.jpeg

This Opinel is unlike any I've handled - it feels "authentic" in a way that others I have don't. I don't know if it's the darker and character-filled wood, the rustic patination on the lock ring, or the deep smoky depths in the blade - but it feels like it would be perfectly at home in one of the vineyards of southern France! It also feels perfectly at home in my pocket! As an added bonus, the "XXX" markings make sure I'll always remember that it came into my possession via this fun "30 Day" challenge!

For anyone interested, the mystery gift Mr. P mentioned was this handsome Opinel belt pouch that he, correctly, ventured might also be a good fit for Big Remy. I haven't experimented with belt pouches for folding knives, but you can bet I will now! If it turns out I don't like it on my belt, I think it's versatile enough to attach to the webbing on the straps of my backpack!

Thanks again, to Mr. P and all the wonderful porcharinos who participated in this incredible event! 😄
Two beauties to be enjoyed...and a loud "hurrah" for Mr.P.

Day ???

QdEwSo7.jpeg

This awesome little Ettrick was sitting in the mailbox today!! Thank you, Rob. Handy little sucker.

bW7h0iq.jpeg
Congrats you two, fantastic cutlery, atta boy Rob!!! ❤️ 👍👍👍

Day ???

QdEwSo7.jpeg

This awesome little Ettrick was sitting in the mailbox today!! Thank you, Rob. Handy little sucker.

bW7h0iq.jpeg
Great prizes and beautiful photos, congrats! Enjoy them in good health.

Day ???

As an added bonus, the "XXX" markings make sure I'll always remember that it came into my possession via this fun "30 Day" challenge!

I thought you would get a good laugh out of that burned in XXX, since you originated the numbers game. :thumbsup:😍
Wood burning 101 ( that's first grade for anyone that don't get it ) 🤣 ....... that's me ! 🤣
I was a bit nervous about trying to burn it in 'cause I figured if I messed it up, I'd have to strip the entire finish on the knife. :oops:
............... or give you Elijah J.'s Walnut Opinel. :oops: 🐈‍⬛

Elijahs-Opinel-1.jpg

Nice to see the bounty in everyone's hands ! :thumbsup:😍🍀

Thank you, Rob! This Case is well-made and is far more attractive in person than I am capable of showing. The entire thread (80 pages!!!) has been great, and to win a Barlow in a Barlow challenge is icing on the cake. Thanks again you have been very generous. :thumbsup: :thumbsup::)

pHC0HKg.jpg

Yes it is!! Great GA, Rob!!!

Thank you Charlie ! :thumbsup: 😍

Many thanks to Rob for this beautiful NYK easy open jack, fits in well with the other easy opens in the collection, much appreciated.

You're welcome John. :thumbsup:😊
You could always use it for trading, if you wish to. You won it with luck 🍀.... fair and square, so not like a gifted knife. ;)😊

Thank you, Rob! This Case is well-made and is far more attractive in person than I am capable of showing. The entire thread (80 pages!!!) has been great, and to win a Barlow in a Barlow challenge is icing on the cake. Thanks again you have been very generous. :thumbsup: :thumbsup::)

pHC0HKg.jpg

Sorry that you had to be last to receive your knife .............. I cheaped out on the shipping on the last two, after that postal clerk kept hitting all of those cash register buttons ! ;)🤣
I really like that Navy blue bone Case Barlow and you did a nice job with your picture ! :thumbsup:😍 I carried mine today. ;)
Looks like you have one more Barlow to add to your Barlow stable.

Last edited:
Back